Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox series S or Xbox 1.

Options
  • 13-10-2020 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy my son a new xbox for Christmas. He currently had an xbox (the old black one). I'm torn between getting him a white xbox one (the slender white one) or the new xbox series S. Both seem to retail around the same price , could someone help please?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy my son a new xbox for Christmas. He currently had an xbox (the old black one). I'm torn between getting him a white xbox one (the slender white one) or the new xbox series S. Both seem to retail around the same price , could someone help please?

TIA

The Xbox One S, is basically the same as the existing Xbox One. The differences between the 2 are minimal.

Best to go with the Xbox Series S, if you can get one (should be easier than a Xbox Series X). The Xbox Series S, will be able to play all the next gen games going forward.

The Xbox One S won't be able to play new games after a year or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭Homelander

Yeah the Xbox One S is just slimmed down version of the Xbox One with very minor improvements.

The Series S is the affordable "next gen" version of the new Xbox, and will have way better graphics and other functionality, and will last years longer.

Advertisement