Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess Who game

Options
  • 02-10-2020 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Im looking at Hasbro Guess Who game for my daughter as loved it as a kid myself. Had a quick look at reviews on Symths website & there are quiet a few saying the quality of the game is very poor. Reviews say it's poorly made, cards keep falling out of the card holder etc. Can anyone tell me was the original guess who game that I remember from 40 years ago Hasbro? Or can anyone recommend a better quality brand. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was looking it up and it was MB that made it before but seems they're owned by Hasbro now.
    Don't know what the quality is like now but the cards would come out occasionally back in the day as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭firiesclose

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was looking it up and it was MB that made it before but seems they're owned by Hasbro now.
    Don't know what the quality is like now but the cards would come out occasionally back in the day as well.

Thank you I will pick it up in symths & hope for the best. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,828 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Imagine modern Guess Who:

Q: Is it a male?
    A: Sometimes.

Would be impossible!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,848 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Imagine modern Guess Who:

Q: Is it a male?
    A: Sometimes.

Would be impossible!

Consider this an informal warning not to bring gender politics into someone asking a simple question like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,828 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Consider this an informal warning not to bring gender politics into someone asking a simple question like this.

Apologies, wasn't trying to bring anything into it. Just trying to make a funny. I obviously failed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

It was funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

It was funny.

Agreed. Too many SJWs around

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,848 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well there were complaints. People obviously offended by it and honestly i can empathise with why they were. It's a bit offensive.

Leave it at that.

Advertisement