Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP's taking on new patients

Options
  • 05-10-2020 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any doctors in Waterford City who are taking on new patients at the moment?

Must be a great business to be in where you can afford to turn customers away :rolleyes:. I've tried ringing everyone I can think of, the crowd near the Presentation said they were taking on new people when I ran a couple of weeks ago, finally got a chance to go up today to ask for the forms to fill in and they're no longer taking on new patients :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Have you tried https://doctor365.ie/about-us/ in Williamstown Center? It might not be full time solution for you but it could work for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

Maybe these guys, since they're relatively new? Pretty sure they're mostly a group from the GP beside Presentation who went and set up their own practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Just in case anyone else is looking in the near future, having rang around every surgery I could find, the only ones taking on new patients that I found were Carrigdhoun on the Williamstown road.

Advertisement