Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living with Lucy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

greenspurs wrote: »
    I meant, OKane does the voiceover on it :)

Oh no !! Definately won't be watching it so

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Deirdre is a better actress than comedian imho

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

I liked DoK when she started out and she was great in paths to freedom but the snippets of her show in the smock seemed very weak and maybe ok for the hardcore fans only.
    It became embarrassing with Lucy Kennedy with her forced loud laughter from the side to the point that ironically I was I stitches hearing Kennedy from the side the more she went on with it rather than DoK.

Lucy Kennedy is cringe central in this series with her repetition of what she says and is unable to get anything out of her subjects along with her silliness,and then at her make up the whole time and her wearing of sunglasses the whole time.

Programmes could be very good with a proper presenter.

gmisk wrote: »
    Ah I'd say she loved the cat vomiting in her bed....
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It **** on the bed :D
    gmisk wrote: »
    Lol even better...

Lucy told Deirdre she didn't like cats, was allergic but I don't recall her mentioning it to John :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Lucy told Deirdre she didn't like cats, was allergic but I don't recall her mentioning it to John :confused:

She did, she makes a big deal about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

She went on and on about the cat and her alleged 'allergies' when she was living with Michael Healy Rae, but then blasted herself with hairspray and perfume when she was a passenger in his car and all the windows were closed.

deisemum wrote: »
    She did, she makes a big deal about it.

Thanks I must have missed that, Thanks :o

Lodging with Lucy starts next Monday on VM1

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

This thread is 10 years old.... Lots changed in 10 years.....

• Registered Users Posts: 80,795 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Lodging with Lucy starts next Monday on VM1

Paul McGrath up first.

• Advertisement

Nice fancy house and chef for Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Lodging with Alice Cooper more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Voice and lips movement all over the place

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Voice and lips movement all over the place

Yes seems strange alright

I do find Paul interesting, very enjoyable to listen to him

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Paul McGrath is a true legend, great to see him in good form and enjoying life. Up the Villa.

Sound track out of sync on this broadcast, thankfully I am not the only one with this, turned off sky box etc during ads to see if it was the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

I had the same sound issues and it was annoying. Really enjoyed Paul's interview regardless. Such a humble and interesting man. Sorry to see the notice about his Mam at the end :(.
    Does anyone know where it was filmed

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Such a great interview, he is such a gent. The chef is f##king annoying and a pointless addition. He's as annoying as he was on first dates, obviously fame hungry, took away from the interview a bit as was annoying every time he appeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭thesultan

:o
    jos28 wrote: »
    I had the same sound issues and it was annoying. Really enjoyed Paul's interview regardless. Such a humble and interesting man. Sorry to see the notice about his Mam at the end :(.
    Does anyone know where it was filmed

Some estate in Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭tallaghtjoe

sassyj wrote: »
    Such a great interview, he is such a gent. The chef is f##king annoying and a pointless addition. He's as annoying as he was on first dates, obviously fame hungry, took away from the interview a bit as was annoying every time he appeared.

Same here, I was shouting at him to get off screen. dont remember him on first dates, but he annoyed me every time he started talking on this programme

I was enjoying Ian until Mario came and took over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Paul McGrath is a true legend, great to see him in good form and enjoying life. Up the Villa.

Sound track out of sync on this broadcast, thankfully I am not the only one with this, turned off sky box etc during ads to see if it was the box.

Just flicked by for a moment last week and saw her do that L sign on her forehead with her hand and call McGrath a loser in a kinda american teenager messing way. Can anyone who watched the entire show confirm if this was a running joke / bit of craic or is she just an idiot?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,495 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I was enjoying Ian until Mario came and took over

Dash and Bellamy...?

Absolute tit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Just flicked by for a moment last week and saw her do that L sign on her forehead with her hand and call McGrath a loser in a kinda american teenager messing way. Can anyone who watched the entire show confirm if this was a running joke / bit of craic or is she just an idiot?

Anyone who does that annoying shyte is an idiot In my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

I really enjoyed Ian last night, he is a true legend. Mario did take over a bit but it was nice to see them talk about their friendship. They really do seem like true friends.

Same here, I was shouting at him to get off screen. dont remember him on first dates, but he annoyed me every time he started talking on this programme

Can Lucy not cook that a chef is needed, Ian stayed the night but not Paul

£250 only for Love Island for Greg, I did think better pay, I suppose winning or endorsement media deals after is where the money is made

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭thesultan

It's all the stuff after. Thought they'd surely get a thousand pounds. Greg came across very well.

Amy Huberman tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Munstergirl854

I like Amy I think she's interesting enough and articulate.Paul McGrath;you'd go a long way to find nicer and he's an Irish gem.
    Greg O'Shea was ok but I think she should steer away from the younger guests as tbf they haven't much of a career under their belt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Karlos77

Crap show

Advertisement