Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crypto Tips Now

Options
  • 26-09-2020 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Evening - been around for about 5yrs+ on this thread i guess and have about 25k in crypto. I work in IT and I dont have loads of time to be as much of an expert as I would like. Dealing with divorce/kids and I'm mad busy in work etc.....

My first buys were LTC, XRP and XMR

I'd like to give a shout out to the guys who gave great advice for some noobs like me and who continue to be unable to track markets and the latest info and just say THANKS! Its a journey and Im still enjoying it :D

This is not completely unselfish!! Is it crazy of me to think that those who are more clued in the day to day and might highlight some good investment ideas and upcoming opportunities as some of you have in the past and that we could fire you a few satoshis (insert as applicable) to say thanks if we follow your hunches/advice and we'd like to show some gratitude? Im just thinking that if we put this all into one thread it might be easier to follow....

As always DYOR applies :P

And if there isnt an interest, I completely understand.....

Cheers
    Dave

Comments

Advertisement