Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Werewolf - GAME THREAD

Options
  • 26-09-2020 9:17pm

RedBarNecro Productions Present

LPS9XZL.png?1

It was supposed to be the trip of a lifetime, but wound up becoming their worst nightmare....
    latest?cb=20071231131928

23 very different souls are thrown together when Oceanic 815 crashes down on a mysterious island. They must work together for their survival, but it isn't long before it becomes clear that some are attracted to the Light, and some to the Dark. A bloody battle for life and death ensues between the two sides, and only one team can emerge victorious.

Among the survivors in the wreckage are the following skilled hands...

For the Village:

- A Bodyguard who can choose a target for protection each night. This protection lasts from munch to lynch, but does not protect from the lynch itself.

- A Jack of all Trades who has one use each of their track, shoot and roleblock abilities. Their shot is an anytime shot, they can select a roleblock by the lynch or track at night.

- A Lynch Auditor who can find out if there were wolves who voted for a lynched player. The given response will either be Odd or Even. Even includes 0. They have 3 uses of this power.

- An Oracle who upon their death will reveal the role of their chosen target to the rest of the world.

- A Detective who can choose two alive players each night and find out if they are on the same team by 'Positive' or 'Negative' response. The Detective cannot choose themselves as one of the players, or the same players on consecutive nights.

- An Apprentice Detective - Every good sleuth needs a Watson to their Holmes! In the event of the Detective's death the Apprentice will be provided access to the investigation room to continue the good work. (The role is pre-randed by the game mods, rather than chosen by Detective.)

For the Wolves:

- An Assassin Wolf who if killed by lynch, will take the person who last voted for them along into the ever-after.

- A Wolf Seer who can peek a player each night beginning with night 1 and learn their full role.

- A Wolf Roleblocker who can block their target and any power they may hold each night beginning with night 1.

ZeeOw9f.png

4 8 15 16 23 42 - You should embed this sequence of numbers into your minds, survivors.

The sequence must be entered TWICE per phase, starting on Day 1. Each input of the sequence must be carried out by a single person. There will be a 60 minute lockout between each input of the sequence where any other inputs will not be recognised. Once a player enters the sequence, that same player cannot do so again for the next 4 inputs.

Phases are defined as the following...

Day Phase: 10am to 8.59pm
    Night Phase: 9pm to 9.59am

Failure to input the numbers twice in each phase as directed above will result in SYSTEM FAILURE. This would have a devastating outcome for all sides.
    Hj4g4DM.gif

As well as preventing System Failure, inputting the numbers can have other consequences elsewhere, good or bad...depending on your luck.

This is a team game, you must all work together to prevent System Failure. Remember that once a player enters the numbers in any particular phase, their next input will not be recognised for the proceeding 4 inputs in the thread.

***ONLY USE THE NUMBERS THREAD FOR ENTERING NUMBERS, ANY MISPOSTS INTENDED FOR THE GAME THREAD OR LYNCH THREAD WILL RESULT IN THE OFFENDER BEING LOCKED OUT FOR THE PROCEEDING 4 INPUTS***

NB- Character names from the show do not equal alignment in this game. Anyone can be good, anyone can be evil - character names are flavour ONLY.

See below for the list of characters in the game, in alphabetical order:

Ana Lucia
    Benjamin Linus
    Bernard Nadler
    Boone Carlyle
    Charlie Pace
    Claire Littleton
    Christian Shepard
    Desmond Hume
    Hurley
    Jack Shepard
    Jin-Soo Kwon
    John Locke
    Juliet Burke
    Kate Austen
    Michael Dawson
    Mr. Eko
    Rose Nadler
    Sawyer
    Sayid Jarrah
    Seth Norris
    Shannon Rutherford
    Sun-Hwa Kwon
    Walt

Game Rules:

1. When you die, you are out of the game. Please don’t continue to post or thank posts. Dead people can’t talk! We will grant you deadroom access asap.

2. We have 23 players so we encourage you all to get as involved as you can and contribute to the game. Please get a vote in as a minimum each day. 2 missed votes may mean a player could be modkilled or replaced by a sub, depending on mod discretion. We will judge each missed vote on a case by case basis. Also, we require you to make a minimum of 5 posts per day, munch to munch.

3. No cheating. This is game that requires honesty and relies heavily on the players having integrity. So, as well as any other cheating, no PMing other players and no chatting about the game anywhere off thread while the game is going on. We have provided a deadroom and this is the ONLY safe place where any discussions may take place about this game while it is live. See rule 5 on who to ask for access.

4. Players may receive PMs throughout the game from the game mods, please no copying and pasting of PMs that we send you, nor will you be allowed copy and paste anything from any backroom you may have. If you want to discuss the content of a PM with the village, please discuss it with the Mods first before discussing any PMs on thread.

5. All questions can be PMed to Stu Redman, Necro or Barney92 if you are unsure about anything and we will try to answer you as soon as we can. Please be patient.

6. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behavior in the game, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but do not abuse another player or 'get personal' with them. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Baggly/quickbeam) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed. Generally speaking - Don't be a dick, and if you hate something, don't you do it too.

7. This is an anon game. Every player will have a WW alias to play under and this will be PMed to you along with any in game role you have been given.

8. No posting in your regular Boards account...i.e. no posting as Stu Redman, post as Stu WW.

9. NO EDITING POSTS. You won’t be able to in your anon account, but if you slip and post in your regular Boards account, don’t delete or edit it. Log back into your anon account, quote the slipped post(s) and announce to the thread that you slipped and that the posts should be attributed to your given anon account, this should be done as soon as possible after the slip. Failure to do so within a timely manner will have the game mods quote the post and announce the anon account which made the slip.

10. Voting will be conducted via the secondary Lynch Thread on Boards. Voting is to be conducted in the format - Vote Necro WW - Where Necro WW is the name of the anon account you are voting for. In the event of a tie, the lynch will be decided by last vote cast.

11. Votes will be published after we announce the lynch, as soon as we can be sure they are correct! Please be patient as to publish incorrect data would be worse than any delay.

12. Have fun guys, we encourage you to enjoy yourselves taking the piss, posting memes, gifs, videos and such and such. Get into character, embrace the flavoured character names we have provided you all.

13. Game mods reserve the right to modkill a player at any point if it's clear a player has deliberately threatened the integrity and/or mechanics of the game. By this last resort though, communication will have been made with the player to seek clarification/cessation on their actions.

Win Conditions:

Village: Eliminate all wolves.
    Wolves: Gain parity with the village.

Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm.

List of Anon Accounts:

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Emily WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW

NOTE: All players please keep a check on the inbox of your regular Boards account for any game-related PMs.

Good luck and enjoy!

A8DcZOf.gif
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

Game has not started yet, please do not post until we give the go ahead.

All game PMs have now been sent out.

The game is now on, you may post.

Post Reserved.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game has not started yet, please do not post until we give the go ahead.

All game PMs have now been sent out.

The game is now on, you may post.
    tenor-5.gif

WHAT HE SAID - GAME ON.

Enjoy folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

First :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning all.

24508b481455162a6ba366d41de37a1b.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ok,

Im am volunteering myself to be the first to enter the numbers.

Ive the least to lose and I am willing to go first, the canary in the mine so to speak.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Good evening fellow survivors. That was one mighty bumpy landing. I shall be sending a strongly worded email as soon as I get signal!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Ok,

Ive the least to lose and I am willing to go first, the canary in the mine so to speak.

Trying to be helpful? Or trying to make it look like you're trying to be helpful?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Trying to be helpful? Or trying to make it look like you're trying to be helpful?

You decide.

Ok,

JHSV.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

4 8 15 16 23 42

Derry WW wrote: »
    4 8 15 16 23 42

tenor.gif?itemid=16183762

Enjoy your lockout.

Wow Im watching Sixty Days in and theres a gif here. Freaky.

The Lost coincidences begin.....

Orla WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=16183762

Enjoy your lockout.

Maybe it's in my interest to be locked out

Maybe it's in my interest to be locked out

To the great benefit of the village, no doubt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I’m lost.

To the great benefit of the village, no doubt.

Who can tell

Ok,

How could you possibly know that? Even if you’re NRV you are not the only one so why should it be you?

Who can tell

340?cb=20160413102752

themanbehindthecurtain_orig.jpg

Wendy WW wrote: »
    How could you possibly know that? Even if you’re NRV you are not the only one so why should it be you?

And go.

I love these massive aggressive posts. Can you not just take what's said at face value

• Advertisement

340?cb=20160413102752

themanbehindthecurtain_orig.jpg

Sings...

We're off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz

And go.

I love these massive aggressive posts. Can you not just take what's said at face value

I could but I don’t want to

4 8 15 16 23 42 - You should embed this sequence of numbers into your minds, survivors.

The sequence must be entered TWICE per phase, starting on Day 1. Each input of the sequence must be carried out by a single person. There will be a 60 minute lockout between each input of the sequence where any other inputs will not be recognised. Once a player enters the sequence, that same player cannot do so again for the next 4 inputs.

Failure to input the numbers twice in each phase as directed above will result in SYSTEM FAILURE. This would have a devastating outcome for all sides.

Ok, am I reading this right?

One person has to type in that number twice between 10-8.59 or 9pm-9.59am or something funky might happen? So if a person does it on Monday they can’t do another code until weds night?

thread.

***ONLY USE THE NUMBERS THREAD FOR ENTERING NUMBERS, ANY MISPOSTS INTENDED FOR THE GAME THREAD OR LYNCH THREAD WILL RESULT IN THE OFFENDER BEING LOCKED OUT FOR THE PROCEEDING 4 INPUTS***

Does this mean there should be a number thread to enter the numbers?

Yea you are reading it right, thread will probably be posted when the first phase officially kicks off

Wendy WW wrote: »

Ok, maybe I am not the one with 'the least' but I have nothing to lose.

My offer stands.

Vernon WW wrote: »

Ok, am I reading this right?

One person has to type in that number twice between 10-8.59 or 9pm-9.59am or something funky might happen? So if a person does it on Monday they can’t do another code until weds night?

thread.

Does this mean there should be a number thread to enter the numbers?

I imagine one will appear when the first phase begins.

Fair warning

I'm going to enter the sequence if I get there first.

Fair warning

I'm going to enter the sequence if I get there first.

51867871.jpg

Fair warning: It says There will be a 60 minute lockout between each input of the sequence where any other inputs will not be recognised. . That may mean you need to wait an hour to input again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I am posting!

I am reading the OP!

This is day one check in fluff!

Fun!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Morning all.

24508b481455162a6ba366d41de37a1b.gif

What's Person of Interest doing here?

Advertisement