Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Broker for long term holder

Options
  • 24-09-2020 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

currently with Interactive Investor and paying about £14 a month for nothing really.

DeGiro seems to be out as nobody can get an account open with them.

Any others you would recommend, whats the monthly fees?

id nearly settle for a more expensive transaction fee rather than a monthly.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Ixlandia

Hi P, just a thought on degiro, I’ve just opened an account with them, applied 9 days ago, approved for trading on Tuesday last.

Fill in you’re details with PPS number & passport photo. They are up and running again in accepting new customers

Hope this helps

Ix

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭P_Cash

Ixlandia wrote: »
    Hi P, just a thought on degiro, I’ve just opened an account with them, applied 9 days ago, approved for trading on Tuesday last.

Fill in you’re details with PPS number & passport photo. They are up and running again in accepting new customers

Hope this helps

Ix

is there not a waiting list anymore ? thats all i ever got when i went to the site

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Ixlandia

P_Cash wrote: »
    is there not a waiting list anymore ? thats all i ever got when i went to the site

No I had no bother opening an account 2 weeks ago with them. Do try again, good luck !

Ix

Advertisement