Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 anneshannon

STYLE20

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

at 39.9% interest rate and prices substantially above regular store, there's no code that could entitle littlewood to be in a "bargain" alert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

silver2020 wrote: »
    at 39.9% interest rate and prices substantially above regular store, there's no code that could entitle littlewood to be in a "bargain" alert

For a lot of people paying weekly is the only way to afford things so if there is a 10% off code or an interest free code then of course that’s a bargain alert and a lot of their prices are near identical to any mainstream shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

silver2020 wrote: »

I bought a nintendo switch today for 319. 10e cheaper than Smyths and because it is over 250 I can purchase it interest free for 6 months. Seems like a bargain to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

[PHP][/PHP]
    I bought a nintendo switch today for 319. 10e cheaper than Smyths and because it is over 250 I can purchase it interest free for 6 months. Seems like a bargain to me!
    I've shopped with littlewoods since 2004 (they used to be family direct or sthg like that back then) and I have never had an issue. Some things are more expensive with them but others aren't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 flo2009

Q4RHG Just received this for 10% off clothes and footwear if it’s any good to anyone

flo2009 wrote: »
    Q4RHG Just received this for 10% off clothes and footwear if it’s any good to anyone

Yep received it myself so hopefully should work for everyone

SCHOOLRUN for 20% off clothes and footwear till August 31st

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Q4RHJ for 15% off - works on some electrical (checked on TV) - used by 20th of Sep 2020

Q4RML for 10% off

Q4RV3 for 10% off - used by 31 Dec 2020

Not sure if my account specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Meg G

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    SCHOOLRUN for 20% off clothes and footwear till August 31st

Just worked for me ....20% off clothes! Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

make sure you pay it in full before the end of the 6 months.

If you don't the 39.9% interest applies from the day you bought it.

They suck you in with these deals, you forget to pay at the end of the interest free period or don't have spare cash that week and they whop 39.9% on from day one.

So one week past your 6 month interest free period and you will owe them €384 if you have not paid anything and interest will continue compounding at 39.9% until the last cent is paid.

I'm not saying they are a ripoff on the general pricing (its certainly not cheap), but you need your wits about you and good discipline to avoid their rip-off interest rates - and they try their best to hook you into the credit account

laneooo wrote: »
    Q4RHJ for 15% off - works on some electrical (checked on TV) - used by 20th of Sep 2020

Q4RML for 10% off

Q4RV3 for 10% off - used by 31 Dec 2020

Not sure if my account specific.

None on them working on a bed I’m after unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Cleared my account a few months ago and not got one email from Littlewoods, probably for the best!

How do you close your account?

We are finding it impossible. Account is cleared down months. Phone calls emails and still open.

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Soulsun wrote: »

We are finding it impossible. Account is cleared down months. Phone calls emails and still open.

Any suggestions?

Unsure, mine is still open

Any suggestions?

Don’t think you need to close it, just dont buy anything? Unsubscribe to their emails and you’ll never need to do anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Use Q4RHG for 10% off clothing and footware before 20/09/2020

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Don’t think you need to close it, just dont buy anything? Unsubscribe to their emails and you’ll never need to do anything else

Yep you do need to close it as they report back to icb with regards to the amount of credit you hold.

On the phone again today! Torture, worse than EIR

Yep you do need to close it as they report back to icb with regards to the amount of credit you hold.

Ah ok fair enough so

muffler wrote: »
    Use Q4RHG for 10% off clothing and footware before 20/09/2020
    Not working on clothes for me

Not working on clothes for me
    Might be account specific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mea_k

It's not on your credit report at all. ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

mea_k wrote: »
    It's not on your credit report at all. ..........

If it's above €500 they report to the Central Credit Register

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kathune

Hi, any code for electrical items?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lorraine8

Hi has anyone any littlewoods codes for september?
    Ive tried all codes previous and none work for me. Thanks 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Lorraine8 wrote: »
    Hi has anyone any littlewoods codes for september?
    Ive tried all codes previous and none work for me. Thanks 🙂

Not sure if these work maybe give them a go

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lorraine8

Not working for me thanks anyway ��

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭yummymummyjay

Any codes working at the moment for anyone? Thanks in advance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aoife365

Received today - could be account specific Q4RLU for 15% off and Q4RLT for 10% before 18.10.20

aoife365 wrote: »
    Received today - could be account specific Q4RLU for 15% off and Q4RLT for 10% before 18.10.20

I also got the email with the 15% off using Q4RLU so hopefully it works for a few people

• Advertisement

I also got the email with the 15% off using Q4RLU so hopefully it works for a few people
    Same, so it cant be account specific.

Advertisement