Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Forum Stats Updates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,130 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Loughc wrote: »
    Yeah September 2019 took off like something else last year!

It really did, didnt it.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Yeah September 2019 took off like something else last year!

Who doesn’t love a challenge!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

In a sign of the times yesterday was our 2nd busiest day on the Christmas Forum for 2020, anyone want to take a guess for what was the busiest?

Also we have now surpassed 2014 total number of posts for the year.

In a sign of the times yesterday was our 2nd busiest day on the Christmas Forum for 2020, anyone want to take a guess for what was the busiest?

Wow, would never have guessed that! Must all the chocolate talk :D

Busiest day is a tough one, last Monday??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TRS30 wrote: »
    Wow, would never have guessed that! Must all the chocolate talk :D

Busiest day is a tough one, last Monday??

It is a tough one, the busiest day of the year in 2020 so far it was Jan 6th, fitting we all pilled on the last day of the 2019 season.

• Advertisement

It is a tough one, the busiest day of the year in 2020 so far it was Jan 6th, fitting we all pilled on the last day of the 2019 season.

Interesting, wouldn't have guessed that. Eeking out the last of the Christmas season :D

In a sign of the times yesterday was our 2nd busiest day on the Christmas Forum for 2020

And yesterday was the 4th busiest day of the year so far! We are now 4 posts away from topping Aprils total number of posts and we are only 9 days in, can you tell we are inching towards the season yet? :D

And yesterday was the 4th busiest day of the year so far! We are now 4 posts away from topping Aprils total number of posts and we are only 9 days in, can you tell we are inching towards the season yet? :D

Based on your recent posts we know the busiest day of the year so far, the second busiest & now the 4th.... besg the question, what was the third busiest?:D
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »
    Based on your recent posts we know the busiest day of the year so far, the second busiest & now the 4th.... besg the question, what was the third busiest?:D

Sounds like a Junior Cert math question :D

Randomly enough it was the 15th of Jan, a Wednesday... I must look back and see what made that day so popular haha, the 6th of Jan made sense to be busy but the 15th....

PMSL

• Advertisement

Complete with obligatory typo :D

Randomly enough it was the 15th of Jan, a Wednesday... I must look back and see what made that day so popular haha, the 6th of Jan made sense to be busy but the 15th....

That does sound Random.

Off the top of my head i remember something about the end of Christmas in Eastern European countries being around the 15th.

Am most likely completely wrong!

Edit: Looking back there was something about a podcast around that time as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Totally !

So as of today we have already surpassed last month's total posts number, flying in here this month!

Am I the only one who get excited when I see the bold Stats thread mid-month??

Is always good news :)

So as of today we have already surpassed last month's total posts number, flying in here this month!

How are we looking in comparison to September 2019?

How are we looking in comparison to September 2019?

300 behind with about half a month to go. Chump change :P

300 behind with about half a month to go. Chump change :P

Have that passed by the weekend if today is anything to go by :)

Have that passed by the weekend if today is anything to go by :)

As you said on the other thread, very busy for a Wednesday. Maybe people need a bit of cheering up after all the Covid news/ negativity etc yesterday, I know I do!

• Advertisement

So to celebrate the countdown to the double digits yesterday is now the busiest day in the Christmas forum to date, with ironically 99 posts. :)

So to celebrate the countdown to the double digits yesterday is now the busiest day in the Christmas forum to date, with ironically 99 posts. :)

You couldn't write it :D

I have a feeling in my water this year will end up being the busiest ever.

You couldn't write it :D

I have a feeling in my water this year will end up being the busiest ever.

To be fair that trend has been there for a good while now, be absolutely amazed if it wasnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Lol to this !
    Go us !

To be fair that trend has been there for a good while now, be absolutely amazed if it wasnt.

COVID gave us a lot to talk about this year :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Makes me sad when I think of the flurry (heh) of posts when we had THE SNOW the year before last, and compare it with what we have been discussing this year. :(

Posy wrote: »
    Makes me sad when I think of the flurry (heh) of posts when we had THE SNOW the year before last, and compare it with what we have been discussing this year. :(

Agree, when I think of the amount of time spend talking about the thing we wouldn't mention, with family and friends, when could be talking about nicer things.

September is now the busiest month of the year! (so far)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭Jude13

And over a week to go!!

• Advertisement

September is now the busiest month of the year! (so far)

BOOM!!

Gonna smash it, as the young folk say!

Advertisement