Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brewdog -vs- Schorschbrau 57.8% Beer

Options
  • 17-09-2020 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

:eek: Not one for the faint hearted though. 57.8%

Brewdog -vs- Schorschbrau - Strength in Numbers

Ridiculous price. £28.95 for 40ml

I had the Watt Dickie 35% recently that I had saved from 2013 and it wasn't great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

A few years ago I tried one of the earlier ultra high ABV beers from Brewdog... It was Sink the Bismarck! (41% ABV).

All I can say is that after tasting it I could understand why no one bothers making this kind of thing usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

RasTa wrote: »

Funnily enough, the only other video of his that I've seen is the one where he goes off at BrewDog for their Indie Pale Ale. He was pretty much bang on about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,800 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

A few years ago I tried one of the earlier ultra high ABV beers from Brewdog... It was Sink the Bismarck! (41% ABV).

All I can say is that after tasting it I could understand why no one bothers making this kind of thing usually.

I thought Sink The Bismarck was beautiful. Really layered and complex and clean.

Didn't care for Tactical Nuclear Penguin at all, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Sold out. Would have liked to try a bottle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement