Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAG Rights Issue

Options
  • 19-09-2020 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone have an idea what to do on degiro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,000 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Anyone have an idea what to do on degiro?

Not a clue.
    I see now that the rights are trading at 17p. So am I correct in saying that by buying at buying 2 rights for 34p gives me the option for 3 shares at 11p each?

aa1dc8341eb9c489f6b373c185b35e82.png

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭dontparkhere

retalivity wrote: »
    Not a clue.
    I see now that the rights are trading at 17p. So am I correct in saying that by buying at buying 2 rights for 34p gives me the option for 3 shares at 11p each?

aa1dc8341eb9c489f6b373c185b35e82.png

Plus the price of the share of .92?

I put in a gtc for the shares at .92 as instructed by degiro. The money disappeared from my account and it's there again now. Any way of checking that it has been completed?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭dontparkhere

Plus the price of the share of .92?

I put in a gtc for the shares at .92 as instructed by degiro. The money disappeared from my account and it's there again now. Any way of checking that it has been completed?

LIi46U7.png
    It says create but the money is still available.
    Anyone know what the fees are for the transaction on degiro?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭doctorg

Today was Degiro's internal deadline, the official deadline is tomorrow I believe after which the shares should be deposited into your degiro account.

Advertisement