Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking frozen fish and chicken together

Options
  • 20-09-2020 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Just made some frozen salmon and chicken together in the oven. When I took it out I figured maybe this isn't ideal. What do you think? Safe or not?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

While we don't allow food safety advice on this forum, this question seems to be borne out of naiveté so I will say: As long as everything is cooked through and piping hot, it's fine to cook things together. Issues arise when different items require different cooking temperatures or cooking times. If you're unsure about cooking times or temperatures, always check the packet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,425 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Only issue I can think of is that the chicken might absorb the smell of the salmon a bit.

Advertisement