Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cup of the sweet stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a coffee, before tackling cleaning out the cooker/stove , whatever you want to call it , that's about as much dirt I'll be dealing with today .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Having a coffee, before tackling cleaning out the cooker/stove , whatever you want to call it , that's about as much dirt I'll be dealing with today .

Surely you need something stronger than that to fortify yourself before tackling that job? I think I'd need Class A's ( which says a lot about the state of my oven, doesn't it?)

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Surely you need something stronger than that to fortify yourself before tackling that job? I think I'd need Class A's ( which says a lot about the state of my oven, doesn't it?)

Ah it's not too bad , solid fuel Stanley here , oven cleaning is therapeutic Sardonicat !

Funny how odd things pop into your head , was talking about feet , which reminded me of crubeens. Imagine if we had them as feet , it'd bring a new meaning to trotting down the road :pac:

Ah it's not too bad , solid fuel Stanley here , oven cleaning is therapeutic Sardonicat !

Funny how odd things pop into your head , was talking about feet , which reminded me of crubeens. Imagine if we had them as feet , it'd bring a new meaning to trotting down the road :pac:
    You've been at the Class A's haven't you? Cleaning is therapeutic my ar§e!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You've been at the Class A's haven't you? Cleaning is therapeutic my ar§e![/QUOTE

lol... she is right though. There is one cleaning job that always makes me feel good. The white top of the gas cooker. Just.. perfection in cleanliness that soothes the very soul. I never let it get bad … Spotless!

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'm in Donegal
    The weather is horrendous!
    Hopefully 2moro clears up.... So we can go some places & do some stuff! :)

It's good fun all the same :)
    You should always post where you're going on holidays so the rest of us can avoid the inevitable deluge. :D

Another lovely fresh and sunny autumn day here, it would be great if this weather lasted into October.

Can't get going here at all today, think my body is going into shutdown, washed and half dressed but still in slippers and dressing gown, feel bloated and should definitely go for a walk as it's a lovely day but don't think it will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,119 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Peeling spuds.

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    :confused:

Pigs feet. Traditional Irish food.

Just saw my reflection in daylight, my makeup is too dark and I look like Marty Morrissey, I love Marty but don't really want to look so tanned .
    Ladies,theres a pair of white knee high boots with black zip and laces reduced to 19e on Asos,I've just ordered them for a friend ☺️, chunky heel ,lovely with all black in the winter...ye can thank me later.😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cup of the sweet stuff.

I'm out of the sweet stuff now, nothing on order so if ye notice me loopyheaded 🤪🤪 more so than usual this week its because of that......I can feel the withdrawals coming already 🤪🤪

Just saw my reflection in daylight, my makeup is too dark and I look like Marty Morrissey, I love Marty but don't really want to look so tanned .

Pic or gtfo 😏😏

😛

In the kitchen making lunch after a walk down the park

I'm out of the sweet stuff now, nothing on order so if ye notice me loopyheaded 🀪🀪 more so than usual this week its because of that......I can feel the withdrawals coming already 🀪🀪

Spoon of Maxwell House and boil and kettle. Don't forget to put the milk in first. You'll be grand

/gets coats

You've been at the Class A's haven't you? Cleaning is therapeutic my ar§e!

Extra strong coffee Sardi :D
    It's an thankless job , but great thinking time !

Pigs feet. Traditional Irish food.

Well! I knew the Chinese ate chicken feet but pigs' trotters!

Although when I was in Orkney they always raised a pig and ate everything except the tail and the squeak! similar kind of culture!

Few things more peaceful on a gale-beset Sunday afternoon than resting snug abed with meaningful knitting, one cat, up to date with painkillers, and watching old episodes of Holby City while the wind buffets and howls outside. Bliss!

Enjoy the day. all out there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭GoatBoy74

I made it from the bed to the couch, that’s me done for today.

GoatBoy74 wrote: »
    I made it from the bed to the couch, that’s me done for today.

Congratulations! Even if I had a couch I would not have even tried to manage that! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Graces7 wrote: »
    Congratulations! Even if I had a couch I would not have even tried to manage that! :D

How do you mean you don't have a couch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have been out on the bicycle enjoying the weather. Had a snooze in the garden. Am loving this late blast of summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Enjoying the beautiful sunny day here in the south east :) I hope you all enjoyed the weekend :)

But now I need to get to fridge for beer, this is a dilemma!

Are there stairs to traverse? Is it feasible to roll?

:D:D

Rolling may work, no steep gradients or large obstacles of any concern. But still requires effort.
    My just wait for a passer by to take pity.

Ladies,theres a pair of white knee high boots with black zip and laces reduced to 19e on Asos,I've just ordered them for a friend ☺️, chunky heel ,lovely with all black in the winter...ye can thank me later.😛

At least you can take comfort that you’re not a vampire.

Pay someone to hand them to you !

Dinner over with , enjoying the evening sun here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,119 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Do what I do. Sit beside the fridge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement