Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,754 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It kind of seemed like they didn't know what to do with Lisa anymore. Her intro storyline was completely retconned (when the dad went missing she was talking to the family about all her memories despite the fact that she was raised with a completely different family). She's just been sort of hanging around since then and occassionally flirting with whatever guy turned up

• Registered Users Posts: 84,980 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

KKkitty wrote: »
    Stephanie Davis has had some mental health issues I think so she might not be back for a while.

She has left completely, not returning

I always loved Max and OB, still crying

When can we expect new episodes back even though I am enjoying some old favourites

I am not a fan of the Deverauxs, I did like Simone

• Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When can we expect new episodes back even though I am enjoying some old favourites

I am not a fan of the Deverauxs, I did like Simone

i think it's back in september.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

The actor who plays Mitchell is leaving

saw that recently, mitchell is annoying so no loss.
    pitty he couldn't take scott with him.

Cleo is returning

The episodes airing on Monday, September 7, Tuesday, September 8 and Wednesday, September 9 are filled with flashback scenes – filmed in March before the UK lockdown – which show what happened at the wedding.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/a33849964/hollyoaks-spoilers-mitchell-scott-wedding-time-jump/

I wonder how long until Lisa's body is found, bad exit for the actress, must be punishment for speaking out

Theresa McQueen is returning too ( hate that character)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I wonder how long until Lisa's body is found, bad exit for the actress, must be punishment for speaking out

They had all that filmed (the wedding and wedding reception aka. anything shown as "flashbacks") back in March, so she'd already left the show and the character was done and dusted before she spoke up about anything, so definitely not a punishment.

They had all that filmed (the wedding and wedding reception aka. anything shown as "flashbacks") back in March, so she'd already left the show and the character was done and dusted before she spoke up about anything, so definitely not a punishment.

I thought it was rushed filmed :o

James is a great character

I cannot believe Diane picked Edward, she could be her own, Darren, Mandy, Luke and Nancy also are involved in the restaurant

it's just any old nonsense to try and keep this story line going.
    it's a crap story line, it has nothing going for it, it should just end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Rfrip

agreed its so stupid, i am enjoying it being back though....just to have a bit of normality...even though its silly!!!!

I tend to zone out during the Tony stuff - I had to stop watching last year for a few months when Breda had him locked up, and the stuff with his Dad is just as unbearable. Part of the problem I also think is that even though Tony is a legend because he's been there from the very start, his character has just become quite dull as he's gotten older. I do like him, but wouldn't be mad if they used him a bit more sparingly. Same goes for Diane, always been a fan because she was Jacqui Dixon from Brookside moreso than Diane as a character.

The stuff with the Devereauxs, and the Drugs storyline I'm really enjoying though, and is enough to keep my interest. Also the fact that Bryan Kirkwood is stepping down as Executive Producer after being at the reins for so long (aside from a 3 year break from 2009 to 2012, he's been the exec since 2006), I'm curious to see who'll take over and what direction they will take things once their storylines kick in next summer - always good to get some fresh blood making decisions, after having one person in there for so long.

RECAST NOTICE

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyoaks/a34121878/hollyoaks-spoilers-ollie-morgan-aedan-duckworth-recast/

Interesting, wonder what happened to lead to this... If there was some sort of controversy or if there was just real life sh*t going on and he needed out (by the sounds of things any scenes he has appeared in over the past few weeks were all filmed pre-lockdown, so he wouldn't actually have been on set since March)

Was never mad about his performance, but the character has potential so hopefully they get someone good in.

Ollie was shown in the flash forward played by Aieden, thought he was a decent actor doing well in the Buster storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Aw I liked him, he wasn’t the worst! Wonder what happened there

How predictable now Liberty wants the baby

• Advertisement

How predictable now Liberty wants the baby

I was only say to my housemate during the delivery scene that that was 100% going to happen ha

OMG is Liberty seeing Nico, talking to her, postpartum depression psychosis?

Toby is way more dangerous than Celeste even she is afraid of him

Very small detail but I love how Yaz's hearing aids are decorated with beads and stuff!

I'm sick of Juliet and losing any sympathy for her

Denise Welch is as Maxine Minniver's (Nikki Sanderson) mum Trish Minniver.
    Dance teacher Trish will arrive in the village under the ominous shadow of her boyfriend Brad, who will take an immediate shine to Maxine which could drive a big wedge between the mother and daughter.
    Trish, who is also mum to departed character Mitzeee Minniver (Rachel Shenton), previously made a few brief appearances on the soap between 2010 and 2012, being played by actress Paula Wolfenden, but this will be the character's first longer stint.

I'd love to see Mitzeee back

Hollyoaks 25 week not great so far

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Silas!!!!!!

fr336 wrote: »
    Silas!!!!!!

I think he has to have an accomplice, great villain to bring back

Kurt alive :eek:

• Advertisement

It was cheesy as f**k and basic as s**t, but goddamn if that video for Tom didn't bring a tear to my eye...

Silas... meh, was great in his time, but ultimately kind of obvious for this comeback... was hoping for someone more McQueen centric like Niall... at least its not Breda though...

Is Kurt really back? I'd love if he was, but those scenes were odd... felt a bit like Mandy, Cindy, and Darren were pandering to Tony who's actually batsh*t crazy and talking to nobody...

Advertisement