Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to our new moderator!

Options
  • 02-09-2020 9:19am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, please join me in welcoming Ciarrai76 as the new co-mod here in Fashion & Appearance and Beauty! Delighted to have her on board :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Thank you! Delighted to join you all! I've been posting here for quite a while, mainly about what I've bought (which is too often!). Although I wouldn't call myself a fashionista, I do like to shop for clothes and would class myself as more of a casual style. I am not seen too often in dresses, although this new style of wearing longer dresses with trainers is much more my style! Look forward to chatting to some of you!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Welcome! I hope we don’t wear you out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Faith wrote: »
    Welcome! I hope we don’t wear you out :pac:

facepalm.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Hiya!

• Advertisement
Advertisement