Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quit smoking hypnotist

• 26-07-2020 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello

I'm looking for a recommendation of a hypnotist in the Dublin area to quit smoking? I see they are quite expensive so I do not want to choose one willy nilly!

Also I'd be open to some sort of online/ audiobook If anyone has tried.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

Hello

I'm looking for a recommendation of a hypnotist in the Dublin area to quit smoking? I see they are quite expensive so I do not want to choose one willy nilly!

Thank you

Just wondering if got sorted with a hypnotherapist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

Hello

Thank you

I gave up smoking in 2000 by using a guy in Longford. One visit cost me 60 euro and it worked. He is still in business too. Best thing you ever will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

Liamo57 wrote: »
    I gave up smoking in 2000 by using a guy in Longford. One visit cost me 60 euro and it worked. He is still in business too. Best thing you ever will do.

His name is Derek Cobbe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mariopepper

Liamo57 wrote: »
    His name is Derek Cobbe.

How many visits did it take?

Advertisement