Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

technical problems with ptsb open24?

Options
  • 23-10-2013 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble accessing ptsb online banking?? just wondering, neither myself or my oh can access the website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Yeah, I get to enter all my details but the new page won't load

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Worked for me about 30mins ago

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭coats

Seems to be working again now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alimac94

Having HUGE problems yesterday and today. They say they've sent code to phone but it never arrives. Anyone still having problems?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Has been hit and miss the last few days...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alimac94

Has been hit and miss the last few days...

Thanks, SS, thought I was the only one...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Their banking app needs a huge overhaul. Other banks I use N26, Revolut all have instant notifications on phone for transactions. Even AIB app is far superior to PTSB.

I use PTSB for my salary and all other apps for day to day transactions

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Alimac94 wrote: »
    Thanks, SS, thought I was the only one...

Nope is still very slow today when you put in your PIN, sometimes it works, took 2 attempts just now.

Advertisement