Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro or 5-a-side football

Options
  • 26-07-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

I recently moved to the Athenry/Craughwell/Loughrea area and I'm interested in playing a bit of astro soccer to keep fit. If anyone knows of a game in the general area where they are short of numbers, I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kqcregg

Pm sent. If anyone else is interested in a Wednesday night game at 8:30 on the astro pitch behind craughwell school drop me a pm or post here

Bumping this tread. Looking for new players. If anyone is interested in a Wednesday night football game at 8:30 let me know. Social soccer with a definite over 30's demographic but still competitive. :D

Varies from 5-a-side up to 10-a-side depending on attendance.

Post here or PM me direct for more details.

Bumping this tread again. Looking for some new players. If anyone is interested in a Wednesday night football game at 8:30 let me know. Social soccer with a definite over 30's demographic but still competitive. 

Varies from 5-a-side up to 10-a-side depending on attendance.

Post here or PM me direct for more details.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

Advertisement