Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What Store is the best to trade old games and consoles into?

Options
  • 22-08-2020 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Basically, I have 2 Old PS3s and 30+ games sitting around the house and recently i've decided that there is literally no point in keeping them around. So i was wondering what is the best store in Ireland to trade these items in? I have 2 Old PS3s 30+ Games and several PS4 Games i also want to trade in. Currently Im trying to decide between Gamestop or Cex. What do you all think, Is Cex or Gamestop better to trade items into and get the most money.

In Short, what is the best store to trade items into and get the most money in Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Adverts.ie

I‘ll swap you three marbles and an empty packet of Rancheros for your 2 PS3’s and games. Oh and can you drive to Kerry to deliver them to me please?

This is the hell that is Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jake W

Doodah7 wrote: »
    I‘ll swap you three marbles and an empty packet of Rancheros for your 2 PS3’s and games. Oh and can you drive to Kerry to deliver them to me please?

This is the hell that is Adverts.

Haha, so I guess that site isn't the best. Do you have any recommendations where I can trade in my stuff? I've decided that I'm going to give in my ps4 and ps4 vr aswell as I mainly use my pc. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭raxy

if you look up what you have on CEX it will show you how much they pay for each item. Just add them all up, don't know about gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Ya I'm a fan of the transparency with Cex. Just search for what you're selling and they'll tell you there what you'll get for it. I plan on selling my Xbox One soon and i think I'm gonna go with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement