Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salthill Omniplex

Options
  • 19-08-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

what is the best screen in the salthill cinema?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

If you're not going to at least say please or thank you, at least say "OK Google" first.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

well if you know could you pretty please with a cherry on top tell me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

what is the best screen in the salthill cinema?

Best in what way? I’ve been in most of the screens and found the screen quality and comfort level equal in all.

Best in what way? I’ve been in most of the screens and found the screen quality and comfort level equal in all.

yeah, they are all pretty good but biggest is what i meant. sent a couple of email to the cinema but no response. hence, im here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

check all films for the same time, which ever has the most seats when trying to reserve is the biggest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

yeah, they are all pretty good but biggest is what i meant. sent a couple of email to the cinema but no response. hence, im here

I think Screen 10 is the biggest, closely followed by Screen 5.

from looking at the seating plan it was one or the other

Advertisement