Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

AnPost Saturday deliveries

Options
  • 14-08-2020 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if AnPost are delivering around Galway on Saturdays ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Discodog wrote: »
    Anyone know if AnPost are delivering around Galway on Saturdays ?

Parcels, but not letters.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Parcels, but not letters.

Just in the City or do they go further out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

It might depend on how it's send. I have amazon prime and often receive parcels on sat in knocknacarra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Just in the city from everywhere from Renmore to Cappagh road. The parcels that are sent out are express items mostly Amazon parcels so no registered items or Chinese parcels....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Get packages delivered on Saturdays in Kinvara. Actually got one this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Got a delivery this morning in the Knocknacarra area

• Registered Users Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Am out in Baile na hAbhann, and get the odd parcel on a saturday, mainly Amazon, but i think they are the only people i order from that use An Post.

Advertisement