Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is St Kevins Bus Running atm?

Options
  • 14-08-2020 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭

I can't get a reply from them, does anyone know if this bus is still running a full schedule out to Glendalough?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭p_haugh

Thargor wrote: »
    I can't get a reply from them, does anyone know if this bus is still running a full schedule out to Glendalough?

No clue if they're running to the full schedule, but I've seen the 181 out on the road the past few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,331 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Their website says they resumed a full service from June 29th....

http://www.glendaloughbus.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

p_haugh wrote: »
    No clue if they're running to the full schedule, but I've seen the 181 out on the road the past few weeks
    coylemj wrote: »
    Their website says they resumed a full service from June 29th....

http://www.glendaloughbus.com/
    Thanks for that. Any clue if they would let you put a couple of bikes in the luggage compartment?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,953 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Thanks for that. Any clue if they would let you put a couple of bikes in the luggage compartment?
    Why not email them and ask? It would be a lot more effective than going on what people here may think.

(Their bus was running on Sunday - it passed me in Laragh).

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭ITV2

They are running, spotted 2 of their buses on the Green yesterday. 18/08/20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Why not email them and ask? It would be a lot more effective than going on what people here may think.

(Their bus was running on Sunday - it passed me in Laragh).

Because they do not reply as per my OP, email phone or social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,953 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Because they do not reply as per my OP, email phone or social media.
    Doh! My bad - apologies.

Advertisement