Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

KolidoVision - The Live Extravaganza

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Final Table

Song|Pts
    Paula Abdul - Straight Up | 69
    Hoobestank - The Reason | 65
    Miley Cyrus - I Hope You Find It | 57
    Desireless - Voyager Voyager | 56
    Warren G, Nate Dog - Regulate | 56
    Survivor - Desperate Dreams | 51
    One OK Rock - The Beginning | 46
    John Parr - Restless Heart | 43
    Sash! - Stay | 42
    Daughtry - Home | 37
    Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me | 37
    Melanie Fiona - Monday Morning | 35
    Sophie Ellis Bextor - Catch You | 33
    Alanis Morissette - Wake Up | 27
    Dover - Do Ya | 21
    Carpark North - Human | 18
    Nelson - After The Rain | 18
    Sunrise Avenue - Hollywood Hills | 16
    Red Goodbye - Shakespear Lied | 14
    Skillet - Hard To Find | 13

Straight up now tell me, do you really wanna love me foreverrrrrrr!!!!! Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Very enjoyable as always Kolido, thank you very much for organising!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Decent winner

My top five matched the top five so I’d have been happy enough with any of those

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

That was brill Kolido, Didn’t take part in this but they were some great songs!
    It’s SO long since I heard Voyage, Voyage - I used to love that song back in the day!
    Hadn’t heard that Miley song before... i like it.
    She can really sing... that song Nothing Breaks Like A Heart is one on my Spotify list that I’ll sometimes put on repeat.
    Not gonna even try to link it because I just fail every time I try! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

twirlagig wrote: »
    That was brill Kolido, Didn’t take part in this but they were some great songs!
    It’s SO long since I heard Voyage, Voyage - I used to love that song back in the day!
    Hadn’t heard that Miley song before... i like it.
    She can really sing... that song Nothing Breaks Like A Heart is one on my Spotify list that I’ll sometimes put on repeat.
    Not gonna even try to link it because I just fail every time I try! :D

Never fear, Necro is here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Necro wrote: »

Thanks Necro! I’ve never actually seen the video for it til now :)

Yay, very happy with that result! Think it's the first Surlaw where my top choice went on to win. :D "Straight Up" is an absolute CHOOOON, and one that could easily have made my shortlist for the Best 80's Song and Best Song by a Woman competitions.

Thanks for the playlist and the reveal Kolido. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm a big fan of this song. Has a spot on a lot of my playlists.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kol :) You brought me right back to my college days with Hoobastank. I can't stop listening to The Reason now. Floods me with memories. Also John Parr! Great stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Only catching up now but I would never have seen voyage voyage doing so well - that and regulate were the two songs I knew straight away wouldn't be in my top 10!

Thanks for running Kolido!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks for running Kol. Not at all gone on the winner personally, but 2nd and 3rd are great songs so it's not too bad of a result.

Who's up next??

Who's up next??

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

What will happen first? Trigger finishing his Surlaw or Necro even starting his Movie Walrus?

Answers on a postcard to the North Pole....don't worry we've plenty of time.

ShaneU wrote: »
    What will happen first? Trigger finishing his Surlaw or Necro even starting his Movie Walrus?

Answers on a postcard....don't worry we've plenty of time.

Sure he hasn't even finished his Walrus yet... Word on the street is Trigger intends to be skipped over for Surlaw for the time being, which would make phatkev next in line (someone else who still needs to finish their Walrus... :D)

Sure he hasn't even finished his Walrus yet... Word on the street is Trigger intends to be skipped over for Surlaw for the time being, which would make phatkev next in line (someone else who still needs to finish their Walrus... :D)

I PMed Kev to see if he will have time to both finish his Walrus and start his surlaw.
    if not, I will jump in, have my selections ready and probably open it during the weekend.

Advertisement