Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lebanon explosion first conspiracy video appears.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭coolshannagh28

krissovo wrote: »
    Its not ANFO until you add a fuel, ammonium nitrate on its own is stable. For 2700 tonnes you would need roughly between 150 > 270 tonnes of say Diesel mixed to make a viable explosive.

Grain dust can also act as a fuel (same theory as a custard powder bomb) so storing all that ammonium nitrate next to grain store that has risk already seams a more plausible explanation rather than outside agencies.

It becomes explosive under certain conditions as I pointed out but may need a stimulant to detonate , I have witnesses ammonium nitrate fertilizer break down to a mix of liquid over a long time scale and while I am no scientist it would become unstable in the conditions in that warehouse and open to possibilities but most likely no outside party involved .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Aliens blew it up

Advertisement