Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corona virus in waterford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

****e, those numbers are high today, any new cases here?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    ****e, those numbers are high today, any new cases here?

No new cases here thankfully

MacGyver wrote: »
    No new cases here thankfully

what a fcuking disaster for the locked down counties

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

We have three meat processing plants - well one - Carrolls Cross plus Granagh and ABP in Christendom. I'd not place a bet on them all remaining clean and it's not Kilkenny that would be "locked down" alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jopax

We have three meat processing plants - well one - Carrolls Cross plus Granagh and ABP in Christendom. I'd not place a bet on them all remaining clean and it's not Kilkenny that would be "locked down" alone.

Surely they should be looking at testing there so we don't end up like the Midlands. Catch it early if there is any to be on the safe side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

mentally not ready for lockdown part 2, hopefully its just risk counties than will be locked down

(touch wood) were going very very well and hopefully it will stay that way for as long as possible

PTH2009 wrote: »
    mentally not ready for lockdown part 2, hopefully its just risk counties than will be locked down

(touch wood) were going very very well and hopefully it will stay that way for as long as possible

ah yea, we ll only be locked again if we spike, we ve done well so far, so hopefully we stay the same

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Second Waterford fc player has tested negative ðŸ‘

24 days. Now the longest run in the country as it's believed Roscommon has had at least one case.

"110 cases are located in Kildare, 27 in Dublin, seven in Cork, seven in Offaly, six in Meath and 17 are spread across 13 other counties (Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Donegal, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Limerick, Mayo, Roscommon, Tipperary, Wexford and Wicklow)."

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0808/1158077-covid-ireland-latest/

https://twitter.com/illustratethis/status/1292153914209566720

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭taytobreath

the queally group own 2 of the meat factories in waterford and goodman owns the other one. they are both well established crowds with meat factories all over ireland and uk, i would say they have upped their testing now in the waterford plants given whats happening in kildare. On a side note queallys have a few meat factories in co kildare, a massive one in naas too.

• Advertisement

the queally group own 2 of the meat factories in waterford and goodman owns the other one. they are both well established crowds with meat factories all over ireland and uk, i would say they have upped their testing now in the waterford plants given whats happening in kildare. On a side note queallys have a few meat factories in co kildare, a massive one in naas too.

Also known to be arseholes, so let's hope they really have stepped up things

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Didn't dawn have a small outbreak near the start I don't know if they would be listed as kilkenny or waterford

24 days. Now the longest run in the country as it's believed Roscommon has had at least one case.

"110 cases are located in Kildare, 27 in Dublin, seven in Cork, seven in Offaly, six in Meath and 17 are spread across 13 other counties (Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Donegal, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Limerick, Mayo, Roscommon, Tipperary, Wexford and Wicklow)."

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0808/1158077-covid-ireland-latest/

https://twitter.com/illustratethis/status/1292153914209566720

Nearly sure we went near on 20 days aswell before a previous cluster of 6 to 7 cases

Jesus,i hope we can keep it up

spookwoman wrote: »
    Didn't dawn have a small outbreak near the start I don't know if they would be listed as kilkenny or waterford

they did, but i thought it was one of their plants in either kildare or portlaoise.

I know that one of queallys dog food factories in naas is currently closed due to a cluster,

Tipperary

https://www.tipperarylive.ie/news/home/539411/covid-cluster-identified-in-tipperary-meat-factory.html

a bit of good news for some people, I wonder will we see The woodman/Lounge/Sinnots do something similar

https://www.facebook.com/1374509349455971/posts/2709389142634645/

PTH2009 wrote:
    a bit of good news for some people, I wonder will we see The woodman/Lounge/Sinnots do something similar

I'm starting to drink again, amigos, fcuk yea

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    I'm starting to drink again, amigos, fcuk yea

Never got into Mexican food

There's a van in the yard next to Tullys on O Connell Street, not sure the name

PTH2009 wrote:
    Never got into Mexican food

Missing out, made a killer fajita pie recently, some job

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭OhToBeByTheSea

https://www.facebook.com/1374509349455971/posts/2709389142634645/

Are they saying that they won't be enforcing the 105 minutes time limit? Is that not still the law?

"Strict social distancing at 2 metres between tables/chairs (by operating at 2 metres, there will be no time limit to stay in the bar)".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Are they saying that they won't be enforcing the 105 minutes time limit? Is that not still the law?

They are always posting stuff like that since they were closed but always back down. If people are concerned about pubs who are supposed to be restaurants breaking what's supposed to be 105 minutes and buy food etc then pay a visit to Jack meades , a bloody disgrace what's going on down there . Walk in ,buy pints at the bar,noone will question you about buying food ,stay as long as you like and lots of the customers then drive home .

"Strict social distancing at 2 metres between tables/chairs (by operating at 2 metres, there will be no time limit to stay in the bar)".

On Deise Am the other day the guy who runs Norris's was on and said that guidance was stated by Failte Ireland. Might as well open all pubs then

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭2forjoy

Similar on the Tramore promenade chipper . See if you can spot anyone wearing a mask , either behind the counter / outside counter . You won't

Ffs, we ll be lockdown before we know it

On Deise Am the other day the guy who runs Norris's was on and said that guidance was stated by Failte Ireland. Might as well open all pubs then

Colbert seems to be one of the more bullish publicans around.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭91wx763

Colbert seems to be one of the more bullish publicans around.

Says more than his prayers.....

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

91wx763 wrote: »
    Says more than his prayers.....

Plus, he vowed to open regardless but here he is reopening and serving food which allows him to open, I don’t get why people are praising him for it.

its only a matter of time when we'll all be in lockdown again....and all because of greed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Tramore packed again today don't get how people think its fun to spend a day like that

• Advertisement

Tramore packed again today don't get how people think its fun to spend a day like that

chocablock

http://axis-78tramore.axiscam.net/view/index.shtml

Advertisement