Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which hybrid?

Options
  • 06-08-2020 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hello All,
    We are currently driving a diesel car with the turbo on the way out and she is beyond economical repair. We are not quite ready to jump all of the way to EV yet as we are a one car family. I have a farm jeep as my transport so we do need to keep range in mind as the wife travels Wexford to Dublin, Galway, Cork, Sligo etc at least once a month and most months about 3 times for work. Outside of these trips, almost all other trips are sub 15kms.
    The wife has back problems and finds SUV or higher vehicles easiest to get into and especially out of. Sooo... here is my question, what are my options to fulfill the above criteria with a 15k budget. That budget is rigid also. She would love a Toyota CHR but they are way outside budget. Thanks for reading and for all suggestions.

Comments

Advertisement