Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT on used PHEV

Options
  • 06-08-2020 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been covered recently. The most recent results thrown up by the search function were from around budget time last year.

Is there a VRT rebate on used PHEV's being cleared ex UK?
    As an example, I calculated the VRT on a 2018 BMW 530e, which comes out at approx €2900. (max nox amount of €600 applied as I didn't have any figure to input)
    However, a contact in the motor trade, who admittedly isn't importing PHEV's every day of the week tells me that there is a rebate, which should bring the net VRT figure down to approx €1600. Does this sound correct, or does the ROS VRT calculator factor in the rebate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

ros includes rebate if you selected correctly,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Thanks, I never checked The ROS numbers in detail. The rebate is clearly factored in when you look at it properly.

Advertisement