Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viper Higgins Streaming Black Ops 4 Now :D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sunday Night gaming Francis Higgins is streaming again tonight

https://youtu.be/TZdezm1Cly0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I think he could do well on twitch but he won't switch because he has a few youtube subs( not many considering)
    Viewer count would start low on twitch but the potential for growth is much higher.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I just wanted to post this somewhere because I'm in bits, he's really gone totally off the rails this week. Two Conor Williams sessions in the last two days doing Gran Turismo and tonight he's on as Francis doing keepie uppies and giving political commentary.

Great channel to subscribe to for the games. He's done Ghost of Tschuchima and MGS, he was playing CoD for a while as Tommy Shlug who drives the bus in the height of the lockdown.

He's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Shlug!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Had never heard of him, but when I flicked it on there I thought it was Robert Sheehan talking, same accent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

San Pellegrino? John?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Francis, Conor, Tommy, they're all great craic.

He's the only streamer I'd watch, love the variety.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

In a similar vein, Blindboy from Rubberbandits is also on Twitch these days: https://www.twitch.tv/theblindboypodcast

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I can listen to him all day, he is hilarious in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Kosovah, Kosovah, gulad, take it down

I don't get the parts where he's doing keepie-upies in front of green screen. What's the idea there?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I don't get the parts where he's doing keepie-upies in front of green screen. What's the idea there?

I don't think there's any idea really. Just talking shíte with chat. Also, I never called them keepy-uppies. They've always been solos to me.

That's what I mean about the variety though, one night he can be doing solos in a box room as Francis. The next he's making burgers with a disposable BBQ down by a river with his dog as Tommy. The next night he's streaming Gran Turismo for 9 hours until 5am trying to beat a lap time as Conor.

Advertisement