Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Another MSPaint Game Reveal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭Killinator

Mounted Jaws :D this could get dirty again fairly rapidly!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Link to y0ssarians paint

In our last link, Sephiroth_dude sums it all up for us in these clickbait headlines of the day... :P

shark wants elmos buggy, pope shocked he has secret child

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Deja Boo wrote: »
    YMJnHMa.png
    Deja Boo wrote: »
    Jwk6kap.png?1

Basically identical :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Necro wrote: »
    Jaws has been resurrected by fat baby Jesus!!!

Fat baby Jesus in tighty whiteys!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭Killinator

Baby godzilla bites the dust

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just catching up on this now. I can see why I got the description I did. I regret nothing.

If the ruler of a country and an anthropomorphic incendiery device want to crave each others bodies in all manner of lustful ways they shouldn't be shamed for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Deja - thank you so much for setting this up. It was hilarious!! And now I have some new terms in my lexicon of weird things to say. :)

It was brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Ah this is brilliant - I had to step out for a little while and what I came back to actually makes sense (in MS Paint world that is)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

There is definitely some catfishing going on in that final link. I mean it was only a matter of time before the clergy were involved.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just catching up on this now. I can see why I got the description I did. I regret nothing.

If the ruler of a country and an anthropomorphic incendiery device want to crave each others bodies in all manner of lustful ways they shouldn't be shamed for it.

#MatchSexLivesMatter

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    #MatchSexLivesMatter

Did they meet on Tinder or match.com?

Sephs description: shark wants elmos buggy, pope shocked he has secret child

and now... DRUM ROLL PLEASE, our last paint of the game... (and in honour of Necro's 30 thou posts) we bring you...

Pretzill, ending our final scene, quite spectacularly in true style :D

fvjvx4j.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Did they meet on Tinder or match.com?

Burning Man

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahahahahahaha brilliant P :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is that a shark winky Pretzill :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Oh that's amazing! Well done everyone, all painters and describers, and especially Deja for hosting and entertaining us tonight!

Oaxqv1c.jpg

...not even close, but what a ride! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Love the baby wearing his own Mitre just like Daddy Pope :D

At least we brought it back to a nautical theme in the end - somehow!

Well done everyone, amazing work as always, and thanks for the reveal Deja :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Great fun - well done Deja for hosting and the describers for their mad descriptions :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,640 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Nice one Deja, thanks for running!

Cracking game all, some incredible pictures but they were all brilliant. I'm reporting some of you to the guards tomorrow though :pac:

From this pic...
    pfelkDA.jpg?2
    we discovered whole new worlds :D

xcMzGAB.jpg
    oBNYz2m.jpg
    PwtLNKf.jpg
    W9H3QAb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Gru

i dunno. both have a blue background, and the background shark became more prominent, you could argue the last result was when the camera panned passed the mer-cat into the background :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well done everyone and thank to boo boo for running a fun game ....

So........when is the next one :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,640 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Oh, love the summary post Deja, great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Fabulous fun, really enjoyed that. Definitely adding to my boards things to actually do, instead of just look at all the fun, that's for sure!

Well done everyone, thank you for the belly laughs! And thanks Deja for organising it :D

6G5kwFk.gif

a big Thanks to all, you made it great fun, as always!!!

625269cb5d94ef1bb466c90c8ce00512.gif

That's not a storyboard, that's a sanity test, which we've all failed :pac:

Thanks for running Deja, hostess with the mostess as always ;)

Good job peeps.

Though fixXxer you should see someone about that match/King thing of yours...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I think we need to send Necro for biology lessons to tell the differene between a whiale and a shark though!

Advertisement