Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

every household in small town in south of France to get a Free Renault Zoe!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭djan

At 25 inhabitants, calling it a town is a bit of a stretch! Even with such a small sample size, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Zenith74

We don't know the details of the deal, but it's obvious that the more isolated the area is, the better its suited to go electric.
    That's an interesting point. When I first read it my thought was that's not obvious at all. But in places like this there may not be a petrol station for many many miles (you often experience this fear driving around the backend of France/Spain/Italy or any big country I guess), so electric has another advantage that may not be too obvious to us living near cities where you don't really think twice about petrol stations as there will likely be one around the next corner...

Cool idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I wonder if it is as I read it that its just for 3 years (just he says! :) ) I wonder how many after that 3 years will like it and buy it? - quite a lot I would say even though the experiment hasnt even happened yet

Advertisement