Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loft and Lie - Galway

Options
  • 20-07-2020 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭

Looking at getting the loft and lie checked on my clubs. Is this really something that needs to be done? I have the clubs 6 years now and they would never have been checked since I bought them.

And if it is something that needs to be done, anyone know where in Galway i could get this done? would Golfstyle do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Are you doubting them for some reason? If you are hitting your distances is it really needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

RoadRunner wrote: »
    Are you doubting them for some reason? If you are hitting your distances is it really needed?

On the range the 7i seems to only go a few yards further than the 8i. But that could just be the balls/mats. Is it a common thing to get checked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

I believe they can bend overtime. If they feel off or you are losing confidence in distance with them then you can get them checked I believe.

I would bother though unless you suspect a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Golftek in Tuam do loft and lie.

https://www.golftek.net/golf/club/loft/and/lie

Advertisement