Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 37+ - The Longest Night

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

ElTel wrote: »
    Having him enough?
    Sterling.

Will probably most likely be
    I'll probably but it on him 2.50pm Sunday afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

ElTel wrote: »
    Having him enough?
    Sterling.

How certain are we that he will start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

75 points. Unfortunately not enough to catch MR.

25 points behind one.
    7 ahead of another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,192 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

84 points for the gameweek.

2.4k -> 1.3k

I got 45 points from my 4 defenders and goalkeeper, unreal.

Pulisic and Stephens with 17 points on my bench. Stephens I don't mind as I was never going to start him but Pulisic annoys me as I could have rolled my 2nd free transfer, started the American and not got Dunk.

Still, the top 1k dream is very much alive going into the last gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭siblers

78 takes me to around 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

sheroman01 wrote: »
    How certain are we that he will start?

It's their last match before the champions league which isn't for another 2 weeks, I'd say he will play his first team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Dearg81 wrote: »
    It's their last match before the champions league which isn't for another 2 weeks, I'd say he will play his first team.

I also like the idea of David Silva for his last game at Eastlands but would people feel it would be more significant if fans were in the stadium for him to do well? I think if they get a pen though there’s a good chance he’d take it. Surely he‘ll start. Pulisic is the same price as him though...

I wish they’d get rid of the weekly captain buzz.

Getting it wrong every week.

It’s killing me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,343 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

titan18 wrote: »
    Eurghh. **** for weeks and I get rid of him. Fml

Genuinely, and I mean this ...

If FPL put him in at 9m next season, I'll have him in my team and won't likely move him for the entire season again.

He's on 209 points.
    KDB and Salah are on 232.

At 9m, he's still undervalued.

The only thing is, I need the cojones to captain him once in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,343 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

This game is mad.

It's felt like I haven't had a good week in weeks. Now, I'm down from pre-lockdown levels of 10k, but I genuinely thought I'd be far worse than the 36k I'm at.

I mean I had a couple of 20 and 30 point weeks where others had 70s and 80s.

Its not where I aimed for at the start of the season, but its actually respectable enough.

66 for the GW leaving me 80ahead in mini league.

Will go -8 now to cover Sterling and Auba possible TC damage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    66 for the GW leaving me 80ahead in mini league.

Will go -8 now to cover Sterling and Auba possible TC damage.

You are 80 ahead there really isnt a need to cover :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

61 sees a 5th red arrow in a row since my WC. Chances of my highest ever finish are gone.

Back down to 1,748, which is lower than I was at restart. With all the FHs to be played I’m expecting another significant drop to finish the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Ended up on 67(-4) with a whopping 37 points coming from my 3 defenders and keeper. Fernandes and Rashford the only two who didn’t get a return. Well, they did return in the shape of a yellow card each.

You are 80 ahead there really isnt a need to cover :)

I know but wary of TC main rival still has. Sterling or Auba could do damage on a TC (long shots I know but possible none the less)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    I know but wary of TC main rival still has. Sterling or Auba could do damage on a TC (long shots I know but possible none the less)

I think Pep said he was gonna use pretty much his full squad over the last two games. I'd say there's a strong chance Sterling is benched given he started midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

SlickRic wrote: »
    This game is mad.

It's felt like I haven't had a good week in weeks. Now, I'm down from pre-lockdown levels of 10k, but I genuinely thought I'd be far worse than the 36k I'm at.

I mean I had a couple of 20 and 30 point weeks where others had 70s and 80s.

Its not where I aimed for at the start of the season, but its actually respectable enough.

Yeah it's a strange one, I feel like I'm making some big mistakes here the last couple of weeks (e.g. not having Sterling) and am still somehow staying inside the top 5k.

Last season I had a shocker (190k) and felt like I wasn't doing much wrong for the most part from what I remember!

Goalfest in Chelsea-Liverpool saved my week, an okayish 69 points (-4). I'm too far away from those ahead of me to catch up in some leagues. Some great late surges from El Tel and a couple of others - hats off.

Some leagues wrapped up. Others where I'm hanging on to a lead or hanging on to the money-places. So it will be a conservative play for me in the last week rather than a differential punt. I would definitely end the game now if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

78 and at 20k. In the hunt in a few paid leagues which will make last day interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

85 (-4) on BB. Green arrow to 446k my highest this season.Bruno captain fail. Still plssed over Saiss no show, took a hit to get him in for Aurier. 10 point swing and the rest
    However that's FFL. Still HEWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭COH

60... 3rd red arrow in 4 weeks and down to 32k.

unHEWT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

67 (-4). TAA (c) was a nice way to end what felt like an average gw. Dropped a bit to 70k though. Beating last year's 26k will be near impossible with no chips left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,718 ✭✭✭Cartman78

63 points and another 4K drop in OR to 32K.

I've started drafting my concession speeches for the various leagues I'm in.

It's been a very damaging few gameweeks....I was briefly flirting with the prize money places in the main FSA league but have floundered since.

Advertisement