Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless earphones for runinng

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I have Beats Powerbeats Pro:-

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-and-headphones/headphones/headphones/powerbeats-pro-wireless-bluetooth-sports-earphones-black-10193393-pdt.html

No complaints whatsoever and it pairs with my iphone so I can actually use SIRI at the push of a button on the side to request songs/albums while running. Also takes phone calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

Question that may have been covered on the forum but can’t find anything.

When my feet are hitting the ground I’m hearing a ‘thudding’ in my ear.

Is this because I’m wearing ear buds ?

Do runners normally wear something different to avoid this thudding ?

I like the noise cancellation but the thudding on impact is very annoying.

Can anyone relate ?

Just seeing this now.

I know exactly what you're taking about, as I had the same issue myself (with one ear only). I found that different sized sleeves for the buds helped a bit, but it took a different set of buds altogether before it was completely gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Birdsong

I have Beats Powerbeats Pro:-

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-and-headphones/headphones/headphones/powerbeats-pro-wireless-bluetooth-sports-earphones-black-10193393-pdt.html

No complaints whatsoever and it pairs with my iphone so I can actually use SIRI at the push of a button on the side to request songs/albums while running. Also takes phone calls.

Have these also but recently finding that one of the earphones sound as if not syncing. It's happened to both sides. Have you any experience of this and how to solve, i do love them otherwise, especially for calls

Just seeing this now.

I know exactly what you're taking about, as I had the same issue myself (with one ear only). I found that different sized sleeves for the buds helped a bit, but it took a different set of buds altogether before it was completely gone.

Thanks for reply.

Did you go bigger or smaller buds to reduce the thudding sound ?

I have tried that, a little, with the AirPods Pro but not noticing any great difference. I’m only using the 3 sizes that came in the box.

Should I be buying different sized buds elsewhere ? The connection of rubber to earbud looks quite unique in the AirPods Pro so might be hard to find.

Birdsong wrote: »
    Have these also but recently finding that one of the earphones sound as if not syncing. It's happened to both sides. Have you any experience of this and how to solve, i do love them otherwise, especially for calls

Not sure if I understand but one thing I’ve read in a few places is that once initially paired ALWAYS take out and place the RIGHT one first. Then place in the left one.

Hope that makes a difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Not sure if I understand but one thing I’ve read in a few places is that once initially paired ALWAYS take out and place the RIGHT one first. Then place in the left one.

Hope that makes a difference.

Thanks for that will give it a go

Advertisement