Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir - customer care

Options
  • 17-07-2020 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,

Am I the only one having issues in reaching out to customer care?
    I am a prepaid client, 20 euro offer 28 days free phone calls and unlimited data.
    When I call the 1747 number, the recorded message says that I have no sufficient credit to call this number.
    So I have to pretend to be abroad, I call the prepay international client number. After one or two rings I get disconnected.
    I then ring the number for billed clients. I go through the call, there is a voice saying to stay on the line. After 20-30 minutes I get disconnected.
    The chat online has always been offline at least since I have become an Eir customer (November 2019).
    Does anybody have any suggestion?
    Thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭ingalway

They have the worst customer 'care' I have ever experienced. I don't understand how they get away with it. I had to resort to sending them a registered letter, they never acknowleged it but did stop taking payments for something I never got. I'm waiting for them to cancel a service at the moment but I'm not optimistic as I just got another bill.

I wish you the best of luck!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Hete's a chance to fix the problem, it doesn't seem to matter who owns eir it 's always had bad customer service.

https://www.jobalert.ie/job/webchat-sales-agent-eir

Would love to know who the Head of customer care is...

Advertisement