Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of those 'looking for a film' threads

Options
  • 16-07-2020 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Hopefully somebody here can help!

I remember this film from the nineties, I have a feeling it was shown on Bravo at the time, as I'm fairly sure I watched it a few times, and they were known for repeating the same films over.

It was about a guy who gets kidnapped, I can't remember how, but he finds himself in a huge field with a guy living in a caravan in the middle of nowhere. They're surrounded by trees.

He's not allowed to leave and has to build a wall for the other guy. The film goes about the day to day with him and his captor, much like Misery does.

That's all I have to go on, forgive me it was a long time ago since I've seen it, and my memory was probably hindered from whatever we were smoking at the time. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Decuc500

Would that be The Music of Chance starring James Spader and Mandy Patinkin?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

You absolute legend, I've been looking for this for years, thanks so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Decuc500

No problem.

I remember really liking it. Very odd movie.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I loved that movie!

Not a chance I would have remembered the name of it though.

Advertisement