Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Secrets She Keeps

• 09-06-2020 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,269 ✭✭✭✭

It starts tonight on RTE 1

Sounds like it might be watchable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,579 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Decent first episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The continuity announcer at the end says 'I did not see that coming'. I thought it was fairly obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

I read the book which I thought was very entertaining. As far as I can remember the book was set in London, but the author is Australian, so maybe that’s the reason for the location change. I don’t think much of the actress playing Agatha, but it is a very watchable show.

RobertKK wrote: »
    The continuity announcer at the end says 'I did not see that coming'. I thought it was fairly obvious.

I laughed when he said that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,555 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I have to say its quiet addictive. It is only a 6 part show do. Tonights episode was good too. There was a few predictable parts in it do well at least to me anyway. I hope the baby gets back to it's real mother in the end. I have to say the end of this episode might surprise a few people. I could see it happening myself. That's all I'll say

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cocopops

Absolutely loving it so far and the cast are all superb! Uncomfortable viewing at its best.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,579 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Very gripping show!

No OTT sets, design etc; just edgy and tense and dark...

Really good! Simple! Menacing!

Ms

walshb wrote: »
    Very gripping show!

No OTT sets, design etc; just edgy and tense and dark...

Really good! Simple! Menacing!

Another gripping and tense episode tonight.

The last episode is either going to be very sad or good either way it's going to be a good watch. I am hoping for a happy ending.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Delta2113

BBC1 also showing it now.

Ms

Delta2113 wrote: »
    BBC1 also showing it now.

They are 6 weeks behind RTE but if you are only hearing of it and want a tense gripping show it's worth a watch.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Forgot about it after the second episode. It was good. Found it areir on Kodi, will give it another whirl tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MonsterCookie

very much enjoyed the series - will have to watch last nights (final episode) again to get a better understanding of what happened in the past (don't want to spoil it for anyone else so won't go into too much detail).

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Garlinge

A wee bit disappointed in final episode, just the last bit.

Ms

Garlinge wrote: »
    A wee bit disappointed in final episode, just the last bit.

The same here. It seemed like they skipped a bit from the 5th to the 6th episode as it did not gel together great. Also I agree about the bit at the end it was badly done.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,269 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Season 2 starts tonight on RTE 1 @ 9.35pm

Advertisement