Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34+ Captain Poll

• 06-07-2020 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭

Only one man for the job for me I think.

giphy.gif

Who will be your captain? 111 votes

Willian (cry)
    62% 69 votes
    Pulisic (cry)
    0% 0 votes
    Aubameyang (LEI)
    0% 0 votes
    Vardy (ars)
    0% 0 votes
    De Bruyne (NEW)
    0% 0 votes
    Sterling (NEW)
    19% 22 votes
    Mahrez (NEW)
    0% 1 vote
    Salah (bha)
    0% 0 votes
    Mane (bha)
    0% 1 vote
    Kane (bou)
    0% 0 votes
    Son (bou)
    2% 3 votes
    Fernandes (avl)
    0% 1 vote
    Martial (avl)
    10% 12 votes
    Rashford (avl)
    0% 1 vote
    Greenwood (avl)
    0% 1 vote
    Other (Comment in thread)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,707 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Matt Doherty.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Kane for me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭✭siblers

KDB for me

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Kane is extremely tempting but I'm still debating -4 and swapping him for greenwood. That's how ludicrous fantasy football has gotten for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

On KDB but tempted to leave it with Bruno

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Something quite intriguing I've just found out. KDB has either blanked or scored 14 points in home fixtures this calendar year. So feast or famine with Kevin at home of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭munster87

Something quite intriguing I've just found out. KDB has either blanked or scored 14 points in home fixtures this calendar year. So feast or famine with Kevin at home of late.

Usually does well after a loss too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Bruno
    Kev vice

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

gammygils wrote: »
    Bruno
    Kev vice

Same. Newcastle are a good bit better than villa, who need points fast. And Utd have more to play for in the league than City.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Looks to be between Bruno and KDB.

Although their results dont reflect it Villa have been much harder to break down since the restart. High rank teams like Chelsea and Liverpool both struggled to break them down and chances were few and far between. The penalty lottery is also frustrating as who knows whose turn it will be next. I expect United to win but dont expect it to be 4 or 5 like previous games.

No clean sheets in 3 for Newcastle. In their last game at home to West Ham they conceded 2 and Dubravka made 5 saves on top of that. City at home will surely provide a sterner test than West Ham and Newcastle have very little to play for. KDB on free kicks and pens too and as good as guaranteed to start so has to be him that gets the armband.

• Advertisement

Good post.

Worried about not having KDB now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭markc91

Mulling over KDB TC only better time to use it would be 36 v Bournemouth but could be rested with the cup semi final 3 days later

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

markc91 wrote: »
    Mulling over KDB TC only better time to use it would be 36 v Bournemouth but could be rested with the cup semi final 3 days later

All I would say is you are as close to you can get to him being a sure starter this week

• Registered Users Posts: 32,601 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Giving heavy consideration to the son of a higher power, who had a great xG on Sunday night.

CSF wrote: »
    Giving heavy consideration to the son of a higher power, who had a great xG on Sunday night.

I just wouldn’t
    Kdb is a much better option

km79 wrote: »
    I just wouldn’t
    Kdb is a much better option

But also an option that will likely make very few gains for someone in the 30ks who wants to make the 4 figure ks where the money is won and glory is gained.

Bruno and KDB are the 2 really obvious choices this week and I would think positively of both those choices, but they also won’t save my game with 5 weeks left.

But also an option that will likely make very few gains for someone in the 30ks who wants to make the 4 figure ks where the money is won and glory is gained.

Bruno and KDB are the 2 really obvious choices this week and I would think positively of both those choices, but they also won’t save my game with 5 weeks left.

If i had gone with the obvious option last week and trusted the rest of my squad to make gains I would have been 9 points better off. And I was lucky it was not worse.
    Going against KDB this week is more likely to lead to losses than gains
    A fair few will TC him too

km79 wrote: »
    If i had gone with the obvious option last week and trusted the rest of my squad to make gains I would have been 9 points better off. And I was lucky it was not worse.
    Going against KDB this week is more likely to lead to losses than gains
    A fair few will TC him too

I would agree if it was not for that crazy high xG against Southampton. He’s now back at the Etihad against a team that are due to rest a few by all accounts, and I don’t think another team can put up the defensive display Southampton did.

Pep also has basically confirmed he is starting in his presser.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I would agree if it was not for that crazy high xG against Southampton. He’s now back at the Etihad against a team that are due to rest a few by all accounts, and I don’t think another team can put up the defensive display Southampton did.

Pep also has basically confirmed he is starting in his presser.

He say anything about Foden? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I wont enjoy the gameweek if I dont captain KDB wont I not?

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    He say anything about Foden? :pac:

I didn’t see anything bout Foden but he referenced that Jaysus had the best game of his season yesterday and that that’s what he will need against Newcastle.

I’ve put my faith in Jaysus

TC KDB wish me luck

markc91 wrote: »
    TC KDB wish me luck

Kdb has my blessing to go crazy this week

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I think i did Kev - you're all in trouble if I did

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭howareyakid

KDB. Protector in case he goes mad and he looks like being by some way the most popular choice this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Martial for me

Every single team I checked has kdb captain with a few TC
    Thank god I seen sense !

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Ros1234

KDB for me also, Martial VC

• Advertisement

Im 3rd in my money league top 3 are payed

1st is 131 ahead of me with KDB (C)
    2nd is 21 ahead with KDB not captain