Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Craft beer subscription club

• 06-07-2020 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi,

My sister is 40 this year and i’d like to sign her up to one of those monthly plans as a present. Anyone in the know tell me what’s the best one in terms of quality?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Mikkeler

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LOU76

I’ve been ordering belgian beer from thebeerclub.ie for a while now. They’re in Dublin but deliver nationwide. Great selection of Irish craft beer plus european & American beers. They do monthly plans too meaning you get to try new beers as each delivery is a selection you won’t have had before. I order every month or two. Last time I got a mini keg!!! Delicious blonde beer from a brewery in Monaghan. Can’t fault the beer club. An Post do their deliveries and they’re always very well packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LOU76

I’ve been ordering belgian beer from thebeerclub.ie for a while now. They’re in Dublin but deliver nationwide. Great selection of Irish craft beer plus european & American beers. They do monthly plans too meaning you get to try new beers as each delivery is a selection you won’t have had before. I order every month or two. Last time I got a mini keg!!! Delicious blonde beer from a brewery in Monaghan. Can’t fault the beer club. An Post do their deliveries and they’re always very well packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,264 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Beer club, craft central and beer cloud all do them.

I went with beer cloud, just as I wanted to support them after doing the craic virtual beer festivals. I only didn't sign up for a subscription because I wanted to control the payment date. They have options for 6, 9 or 12 beers. This months 12 box was 10 440ml (including an Imperial Stout), and 2 330ml. I'm happy with the selection anyway!

I've ordered from beer club too - I really like that the order came An Post so I wasn't playing courier roulette, but in fairness I haven't had any issue with beer cloud orders either (only fastway messing was with a radical drinks order, which carlow brewing saw me right on in fairness to them too).

Advertisement