Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moonshots

Options
  • 04-07-2020 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone in on some crazy moonshot?

I have a small position built up in both KAVA and TOMO. I guess not moonshots in the traditional sense as both hovering above the top 100 mark, but both have plenty of promise and room to grow.

A big moonshot that I've been considering for a while (bit not yet pulled the trigger) is Lition coin. A German project that focuses on connecting green energy providers directly with consumers, cuts out the middle man to give consumers a cheaper renewable energy rate, and providers a higher price as they don't have to go through the national grid. Already have a working product (connecting suppliers and customers) BUT they've made a complete balls of rolling out their mainnet and they're having a hard time fixing it.

They hope to get it fixed in Q3, if they get it done this project could really pick up pace, if not it might be curtains for the enterprise.

Currently trading at around the ICO price, a market cap of only 2m, and staking set guaranteeing rewards, it'll be interesting to see how far it goes.

Anyone else have interesting projects they think could do well over the next altcoin cycle??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

tuff1 wrote: »
    Anyone in on some crazy moonshot?

I have a small position built up in both KAVA and TOMO. I guess not moonshots in the traditional sense as both hovering above the top 100 mark, but both have plenty of promise and room to grow.

A big moonshot that I've been considering for a while (bit not yet pulled the trigger) is Lition coin. A German project that focuses on connecting green energy providers directly with consumers, cuts out the middle man to give consumers a cheaper renewable energy rate, and providers a higher price as they don't have to go through the national grid. Already have a working product (connecting suppliers and customers) BUT they've made a complete balls of rolling out their mainnet and they're having a hard time fixing it.

They hope to get it fixed in Q3, if they get it done this project could really pick up pace, if not it might be curtains for the enterprise.

Currently trading at around the ICO price, a market cap of only 2m, and staking set guaranteeing rewards, it'll be interesting to see how far it goes.

Anyone else have interesting projects they think could do well over the next altcoin cycle??

Vechain although it's pumped the last couple days can go much higher... A project with actual real world use cases and customers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

A lot of the DeFi projects look decent right now (and have pumped quite a lot recently) and some definitely have massive potential to keep growing. Kyber, Aave etc.

Also recently got back into ZIL, ADA, MATIC, ATOM etc.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I had TOMO a few weeks ago and although I cashed out and got a nice 15%, if I held you know the outcome, but easy to say in hindsight

Currently have some open BTC pair trades on ZIL, MATIC, BQX, LEND, WRX & REP

Sold out some LEND this morning @ 15% profit and holding the balance for a bit more

BQX has gone up nicely in the last 48hrs

Fancy MATIC to go on another run shortly

Rest of my positions are long, one of them VET, but although I should take some profit off the table on it, I'm in it for the long haul

Some of my other longs are DGB, XLM, ETH, LINK, NEO, BTC and dare i say it XRP

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Think BAT is on the upturn. One I'm keeping an eye on.

DOGE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I had TOMO a few weeks ago and although I cashed out and got a nice 15%, if I held you know the outcome, but easy to say in hindsight

Currently have some open BTC pair trades on ZIL, MATIC, BQX, LEND, WRX & REP

Sold out some LEND this morning @ 15% profit and holding the balance for a bit more

BQX has gone up nicely in the last 48hrs

Fancy MATIC to go on another run shortly

Rest of my positions are long, one of them VET, but although I should take some profit off the table on it, I'm in it for the long haul

Some of my other longs are DGB, XLM, ETH, LINK, NEO, BTC and dare i say it XRP

Excuse my ignorance, but what's BQX?

BQX is Voyager token

VGX but BQX on Binance

��

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    DOGE

Did anyone get any DOGE after I posted here yesterday morning when it was circa 29 sats?

You’d be up about 45% in your BTC bag now

Looks the the robin hood shower are all over this on TIk tok trying to pump the sh1t out of it

BTC dominance is being hammered at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Isn't Robin hood just derivatives though, so no actual buying of the coin takes place ?

Advertisement