Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please Buy Polish Shares

Options
  • 06-07-2020 9:36am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

I have a Saxo account, but it won't allow me to buy from smaller polish companies.

I'd like to pick up some Polish technical shares. Does anyone do this here ? What platform do you use?

They are not on trading 212 either

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

What's the company?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Saxo are looking into it for me at the moment.

Hopefully it works out as it stands I've too many accounts. With revolut Saxo trading 212.

If anyone is trading in Polish Shares I'd appreciate it you could let me know the platform, I don't need to know the shares or companies. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Just had a quick look on Degiro, ther's nearly 500 Polish shares listed there. If you want me to check something particular just post it up

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Thank you very much.

They are on degiro alright, just waiting for my transfer to clear.

Between themselves and Saxo it takes so long to set up an account

Degiro, I guess I'm still within the 2-3 day period, but they've emailed to say that it might be 7 to 10 days to recognise a bank transfer due to exceptionaly busy times, crazy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

I tend to stick with Degiro purely due to the amount of companies they let you buy. Generally you can get any stock on any of the exchanges they have listed (takes between 1-2 days in my experience for them to add any missing tickers).

• Advertisement
Advertisement