Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Kanye...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭jackboy

Obviously he is wasting his time. However, if he takes a high proportion of the black vote away from the democrats, that could help trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

I didn't think it was possible to top the narcissism of Trump, guess I was incorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Sinzo

kingtiger wrote: »
    I didn't think it was possible to top the narcissism of Trump, guess I was incorrect

Maybe he ant be any worse than Biden or Trump...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

A good few years back, I would have been like, nah, he hasn't a hope. But then Trump. So it's a good possibility. I could see him defunding police and army budgets and investing it into the music industry, because he works harder than both of those careers....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Isn't he as mad as a bag of hammers though? (in a different way to Trump).

From what I can gather he isn't the brightest spark (not a job requirement apparently) and fully believes a god sent him to earth to entertain etc.

Money and fame have clearly altered his reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Literally wouldn’t vote that creep town dog warden

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭jackboy

py2006 wrote: »
    Isn't he as mad as a bag of hammers though? (in a different way to Trump).

From what I can gather he isn't the brightest spark (not a job requirement apparently) and fully believes a god sent him to earth to entertain etc.

Money and fame have clearly altered his reality.

He is definitely intelligent. There may be other things going on in his brain but there is no doubt that he is smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

jackboy wrote: »
    Obviously he is wasting his time. However, if he takes a high proportion of the black vote away from the democrats, that could help trump.

That's what they said when Trump entered the race. Social media is a bigger influence than traditional media and he's good at social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

A good few years back, I would have been like, nah, he hasn't a hope. But then Trump. So it's a good possibility. I could see him defunding police and army budgets and investing it into the music industry, because he works harder than both of those careers....

Defunding the police is such a moronic idea that it might just get him a few votes.

It will also highlight that anyone who votes for him should be incarcerated for crimes against humanity.

Yes.. afterall, Trump wasnt a career politician. Maybe we need a new kind politics to suit a new era.

It would have been in the realms of farce to consider this conversation 10 years ago.

Problem is, America is on the edge.. it appears that a Marxist revolution could be on the cards. That could ruin America as much as a continuation of a system that cares too much about the plutocracy at the top at the expense of the millions of relatively poor Americans of all colours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

A more cynical person might think that is part of “the plan”.

The tide is turning…

It would be hilarious though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Literally wouldn’t vote that creep town dog warden

Do we want old man West here with his finger on the button?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Nadar took enough votes from Gore to give Bush victory and in that context if someone can take some of the black vote away from Biden then it is a big help to Trump. So, yes, could well be part of a plan.

But would West also take some of the nutjob God botherer vote from Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Sinzo wrote: »
    Yes.. afterall, Trump wasnt a career politician. Maybe we need a new kind politics to suit a new era.

It would have been in the realms of farce to consider this conversation 10 years ago.

Problem is, America is on the edge.. it appears that a Marxist revolution could be on the cards. That could ruin America as much as a continuation of a system that cares too much about the plutocracy at the top at the expense of the millions of relatively poor Americans of all colours.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

If “Ye” is as good a president as he is a runners designer, america is completely fcuked....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

I don't think you'd need to be cynical to think that this is a Trumpian idea.

With how the American system works, you only need to win certain states to become president, so West will probably market himself in swing states where a small number of votes for him would give Trump the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

If it wasn't for that bitch Carole Baskin we'd see Tiger King running for prez.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Feck sake. This is the last thing the World or America needs. We need to be rid of Trump and have Biden as President for the next 4 to maybe 8 years.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Feck sake. This is the last thing the World or America needs. We need to be rid of Trump and have Biden as President for the next 4 to maybe 8 years.

Unfortunately, he may not be around in 4 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

It's not a wild stretch from the current set up. I'm actually concerned this could happen one day.

:D

;--/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

py2006 wrote: »
    Unfortunately many not be around in 4 years.

Do you mean may not be around in 4 years and if so Why?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A black Christian man running for office

Confusion in the ranks of the purple hair brigade this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

He is definitely intelligent. There may be other things going on in his brain but there is no doubt that he is smart.

He has a creative intelligence and is musically gifted.

There are a lot more types of intelligence than that. I think the man is thick as a bag of spanners in other aspects. I could not imagine him being very good at diplomacy or reading the mood of the nation similar to existing.

Do you mean may not be around in 4 years and if so Why?

Yea, aside from age, isn't there question marks over his health?

I don't mean necessarily he will have passed away, I mean he may not be fit for the job health wise.

I wonder would he keep dropping beats in office?..

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

I agree, he's very intelligent, and a gifted artist. I would be concerned about the pressure he's putting himself under though. Not long ago he was reportedly suffering with mental health issues. He needs to look after himself and listen to the right people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

If only he could actually speak coherently even now though. :p (and maybe stop sniffing children's heads... and puckering up for wee girls, that would help a lot too :pac:.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    He has a creative intelligence and is musically gifted

By musically gifted you must be meaning quite the ear for a mighty sample which the majority of his well known songs rely heavily on :)

Advertisement