Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Kanye...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just a publicity stunt, but good for Trump when the blacks that vote Biden "just because" now can throw their votes on Kanye.

Kanye and Trump are mates btw

4_West-Trump-In-The-White-House.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

py2006 wrote: »
    Yea, aside from age, isn't there question marks over his health?

I don't mean necessarily he will have passed away, I mean he may not be fit for the job health wise.

The current President is not fit for the job mentally or intellectually and yet he is there unfortunatly. He should not have been President of a creche never mind the most powerful country in the World.

Biden would be much better and if something were to happen then whoever's he has nominated as Vice President can take over. I do not think he would be running for it if he did not feel he could do it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

One more clown in the circus can't do much more harm

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Suppose they would be replacing one president who only cares about himself with another. I never understood why you don't need some sort of qualifications to become president. Same as the TD's over here, experience is not required.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I think these rappers they see the influence with just see a mic and a podium. With the aid of a backing track, and off they go getting ideas rap isn’t that far removed from simply talking shįte anyway. Problem is it’s mostly black identity politics and so could alienate some of the white demograph

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

AMKC wrote: »
    Biden would be much better and if something were to happen then whoever's he has nominated as Vice President can take over. I do not think he would be running for it if he did not feel he could do it.

Yea, I thought I read somewhere that he may have alzheimer's but that could be nonsense. Even with ailing health he should do a better job than the current clown.

Fame and fortune from rapping :rolleyes: clearly perverts the thought process with notions of superiority.

Unless there are ulterior motives behind it (aiding Trump?) this is a perfect example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭lickalot

Kanye West is bipolar type 1. I don't mean to look down on people with mental illness but if he's going through a manic episode he mighn't be the best at making decisions that need to made their and then or if he needs to speak to the public.

I know people with Bipolar and if there going through a manic epsiode it can be awful or them and they don't have a sense of reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭numbnutz

I'ma let you finish....make a complete asshat of yourself...again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

He was right at the grammy’s though. Best album for your worst don’t make no sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Now I ain't sayin' he a poll-rigger....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,178 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Anyone done a West Wing joke yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Now I ain't sayin' he a poll-rigger....

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

If your going to elect a rapper as president it should be killer mike.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 35,696 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Can't wait for the Oval Office sex tape with Kim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

I mean after Trump, Zalensky in Ukraine, it's not unprecedented. We had a taoiseach quoting films in national addresses during a pandemic. I think it just shows how politics and entertainment have become so intertwined. Who knows, how bad could he be really? Trump couldn't be any worse of a statesman if he tried.

Has there ever been a president of the US or a western nation who was a high school dropout? I just saw Trump's background is in Economics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

This is a classic Trumpian spanner in the works moment. The one thing they can't do is let Joe Biden cruise to victory on the back of the pandemic, economy and BLM.
    So what better way to throw a petrol bomb into the middle of things than to get this eegit to announce his candidacy. There will surely be a significant portion of the young black (and white) demographic that would vote for him out of pure acting the maggot. Considering how few votes made the difference in certain states in 2016, it wouldn't take a lot to scupper a weak campaigner like Biden.

It's at times like this you can almost sympathize with Vladimir Putin for not wanting to test out actual democracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Can't wait for the Oval Office sex tape with Kim
    With Kim as a mental image, I read that as Oral Orifice, but anyway .....
    If he wins, does this mean they will not call it the White House anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Kivaro wrote: »

They didn’t change it for Obama so don’t see why they would for Kanye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

They didn’t change it for Obama so don’t see why they would for Kanye.
    It ...... was ...... a ...... joke; relating to the current BLM/AWP (anti-white privilege) furore.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Brilliant I taught will Smith might be tempted but this is ......

He's got a chance or it's a scam for his buddy trump...
    What is it with these odd friendships trump/west ...rhodman/Kim Jong twat...and why hasn't boris got a crazy celeb friend yet or did I miss something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Certainly more 'interesting' than sleepy/creepy old uncle Joe.

If his new album is any good and he can capture his intended target audience of 12% (or Multiracial African Americans at 14%), that's a huge factor in the race.
    Add in the mix 16.7% who are of hispanic/latino discent, who may find Kim Cardigan instagram's photoshop'ed booty blurb, of interest.

Elon Musk now adds his full support, Musk would actually be a top quality running mate if Independents, or even (both) as future advisors to the Trump
    From 500/1 to now 50/1 still can't see it, It's now likely Trump (odds reducing) to win again, some would say he now has 'divine assistance' to MAGA.

K2TawRU.png

There is a market for Trump to paint the white house gold (gold is a hugely great colour), during his second term. This I like for small change at 500/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,479 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Sinzo wrote: »
    Maybe he ant be any worse than Biden or Trump...

Would you like to put your life in the line for that one?

Not quite the safe bet you think it is. How much worse can things get right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Another deluded idiot thinking he is capable of running a country.
    These clowns have egos the size of the moon and believe they are capable of anything.
    God help us if the yanks vote this fool in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

The nut house would be more apt.

50/1 apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Sinzo

Is there any more risk to life and limb voting him in than Trump or Biden... The answer is not a no brainer by any manner of means

• Advertisement

py2006 wrote: »
    50/1 apparently
    100-137/1 if you know where to look.
    Best not to look however, even for 500/1.

Saying that, if he can get Musk on-board as VP, and Oprah to do something too, this could change the gameplay.
    Perhaps a few more A-list celebs and other politicans^.

Musk is one of the great minds of our time, if he were to adopt some of ^Yang's superb policies, they could put on a good show, perhaps to even challenge the Trump himself in 2024.

Advertisement