Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Britney Spears i just cant get my head around someone having a career through miming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭Dickie10

Derek Mooney, i dont remember him being half as camp as this when he first appeared on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Simon HARRIS,,,,think maybe you should check your "Simons" ?

Hmmmm ?
    Dude, if you’re going to go off on a rant that includes dead auld fellas, curses, disasters etc then make sure you are talking about the right person.

Bit of a blooper there to be honest with you, my friend.

Well pickle me tink....

My bad. Apologies everyone... I swear, I was completely sober when I typed that, but had been working long hours so my brain went 'kaput'..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

dubstarr wrote: »
    Britney Spears i just cant get my head around someone having a career through miming.

Leave Britney alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

An insult to his father's name, frankly.

Simon Harris? His father's a taxi driver. Used to be a barman. Very nice man, actually. Don't know where it all went wrong with the son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Michael O Leary. Has a very punchable face. None more so than when he does those cringe publicity shots where he's gurning madly and holding up a model airplane.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

She’s crazy. She still dresses like she’s 17 and the mother is the same.
    I commented on a private page on facebook about how she was telling people to buy new clothes for charities not to give them your old stuff. While she gives them free press crap and charged kids 16 euro for a shower cap in strings bag she ordered in from China that are 1 euro on Wish.

She searched for me on instagram and blocked me. I believe she’s also quite rude to young girls when they approach her.

Isn't she the one with one fancy wall/room in her house and that's where she takes most of her pics? The rest of the gaff is as vanilla as anyone elses.
    Love the fact she humblebragged with a picture of cash after an appearance and she was reported and investigated by the Tax Man.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Isn't she the one with one fancy wall/room in her house and that's where she takes most of her pics? The rest of the gaff is as vanilla as anyone elses.
    Love the fact she humblebragged with a picture of cash after an appearance and she was reported and investigated by the Tax Man.

I went thru life happy not knowing who the hell she was...

Now I've found her insta... and I regret my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Michael O Leary. Has a very punchable face. None more so than when he does those cringe publicity shots where he's gurning madly and holding up a model airplane.

Yes, and he has the gall to goad the poor folk around the airports by telling them his planes are noisier. He wrote on one of his planes the mention "Lauda".

Kaybaykwah wrote: »
    Yes, and he has the gall to goad the poor folk around the airports by telling them his planes are noisier. He wrote on one of his planes the mention "Lauda".

O'Leary won't even supply staff with paper. Literally, office supplies are a no-no.

I think you even have to bring your own toilet paper-he doesn't supply that either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭Be right back

razorblunt wrote: »

Apparently she is pregnant again... She must spend her life posing for pictures! That's gas about the tax man.

Apparently she is pregnant again... She must spend her life posing for pictures! That's gas about the tax man.

Guarantee after she's done trying to beat Miriam O'Callahan's record for sprogs, she'll be straight into a plastic surgery clinic to get everything sucked in and tucked.

Then try and get a discount for promoting the clinic on her insta. They ALWAYS do something, be it teeth whitener or surgeries. And then try to get a bargain (or free) stuff done.

Guarantee after she's done trying to beat Miriam O'Callahan's record for sprogs, she'll be straight into a plastic surgery clinic to get everything sucked in and tucked.

Then try and get a discount for promoting the clinic on her insta. They ALWAYS do something, be it teeth whitener or surgeries. And then try to get a bargain (or free) stuff done.

One way of earning a living! Be it Audi or tooth whitener.

One way of earning a living! Be it Audi or tooth whitener.

Yeah, but the 'free' work always looks like s**t.

Always.

Yeah, but the 'free' work always looks like s**t.

Always.

It can always be photoshopped!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Marty Morrissey, he actually just scares me he looks like a cartoon character or a caricature of someone come to life:O
    I hate myself for this, but I can never not think of
    518598.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭All that fandango

That Anna Geary one off the radio. Insufferable for the amount of hurling and camogie she talks about. Does she not have any other passions or interests in life?

That Anna Geary one off the radio. Insufferable for the amount of hurling and camogie she talks about. Does she not have any other passions or interests in life?

+1 THERE. yes i mentioned her before on this. what annoys me is just how ruthless and unashamedly she went after a public life/celeb career. she must have hounded RTE for a job for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

O'Leary won't even supply staff with paper. Literally, office supplies are a no-no.

I think you even have to bring your own toilet paper-he doesn't supply that either.

He is a no-frills type guy, on others' behalf, and behinds...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Dickie10 wrote: »
    +1 THERE. yes i mentioned her before on this. what annoys me is just how ruthless and unashamedly she went after a public life/celeb career. she must have hounded RTE for a job for years.

She jumped on the band wagon after the camogie was over... RTE lapped it up cause she's easy on the eye and well able to talk ****e... Lets face it, rte's standard isn't that high...

• Advertisement

Not a nice person by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Not a nice person by all accounts.

Never heard of her!

Is she a bit of a blagger or a mouthy tosser who likes smelling herself?

Just wondering?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Never heard of her!

Is she a bit of a blagger or a mouthy tosser who likes smelling herself?

Just wondering?

glorified influencer, jumping from venture to venture to stay relevant, kinda like Vogue williams

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

glorified influencer, jumping from venture to venture to stay relevant, kinda like Vogue williams

Roooight....got ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Roooight....got ya.

You definitely would, Brendan.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭beerguts

Probably will get slated or this but Michael D Higgins boils my blood. Its not his demeanor but only the fact that he is a half-baked commie that everybody glosses over. His fanboys/girls keep sprouting on about his 2 dogs and that ****e nickname migedity. Demeans the office of the President

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Gammyeye

Probably controversial but Brian May, Queen guitarist. I love the band but just can't stand him. I think he'd sell his granny for a mention on the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Gammyeye wrote: »
    Probably controversial but Brian May, Queen guitarist. I love the band but just can't stand him. I think he'd sell his granny for a mention on the telly.

Already sold the oul bint!

The White Pube. Two British female influencers who do "art reviews" in irritating down wit da kids text speak. They have a major bee in their bonnet about pretty much any art created by white people (one is South Asian one white).

• Advertisement

the met eirrean woman, joanna donnelly , i dont know why but cant stand her doing the weather, she seems really unsure of herself or something kind of stumbles over her words alot, seems very nervous and always seems to go to in depth in explaining the weather, like the whys of the weather not just what it will be. seems she fancies herself as a teacher or something

Advertisement