Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KRG Bravo

• 24-06-2020 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Anyone got any info on these good or bad? Also is there a dealer/agent for these in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭zeissman

11117 wrote: »
    Anyone got any info on these good or bad? Also is there a dealer/agent for these in Ireland?

I have two of them.
    One on a remington action and the other on a tikka.
    I really like them. You just drop your rifle into them, get a aics magazine and your good to go.
    I got one of mine from brownells who are since gone and the other from mradoutdoors.
    I see www.territoryhunting.com have them for sale as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 11117

zeissman wrote: »
    I have two of them.
    One on a remington action and the other on a tikka.
    I really like them. You just drop your rifle into them, get a aics magazine and your good to go.
    I got one of mine from brownells who are since gone and the other from mradoutdoors.
    I see www.territoryhunting.com have them for sale as well.

Thanks for the reply. You must be a fan if you have 2 of them.
    Do you know if mead are still operating? I’ll check out territory, I’d actually never heard of them

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭zeissman

11117 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. You must be a fan if you have 2 of them.
    Do you know if mead are still operating? I’ll check out territory, I’d actually never heard of them
    I
    I dont know if mrad is still operating as his website is down. He is on Facebook though.
    I do like the bravo stocks. They are quite light for a chassis and fine for hunting and targets.
    I hated the hinged floorplate in my remington 204 as I always had feeding problems. It feeds perfect now with the bravo and mdt magazine.
    My 2 mates bought 2 each as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

If you want to pm me I run territory hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Ziggieire

Afresh batch of Tikka and R700 Krg Bravos have just landed in the EU a few days ago.
    R700 are 480 Euro
    Tikka are 520 Euro
    They use AICS compatible mags.
    Sorry for the late reply

• Advertisement
Advertisement