Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone playing The Last Of Us 2 with an unoffical controller

Options
  • 24-06-2020 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭

Hello

Didn't want to go into the other threads as I'm weary of spoilers, I'm playing with an unofficial wired controller and I can't do the part where I need to strum the guitar, I'm swiping up and down on the touchpad but nothing is happening. No idea what to do, anyone else playing with a non Sony controller?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

No idea about the touch pad on unofficial controllers but you can go to accessibility options, alternate options and you can change guitar strumming to x button instead of touchpad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    No idea about the touch pad on unofficial controllers but you can go to accessibility options, alternate options and you can change guitar strumming to x button instead of touchpad.

Nice one, just spotted that. Thank ****, thought I'd be returning the game

Advertisement