Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sako S20

Options
  • 23-06-2020 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen these in Ireland yet? I know they're brand new. Up on the GMK website though, so should be available to our RFDs.

GMK link to Sako S20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Theyll be coming in around December to January if you order one now:)
    Theres a backorder at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭alanmc

Theyll be coming in around December to January if you order one now:)
    Theres a backorder at the minute

I might just do that. I like everything I've seen about them so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

alanmc wrote: »
    I might just do that. I like everything I've seen about them so far.

They seem decent a lad i know has ordered one thats why i know it'll be December January:p
    Theres a limited supply it seems :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Mad price on em. Surely a t3 in a pse etac would hammer it out the yard?!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Lovely looking rifle but I'd say if you shopped around you would get a new sako a7 roughtech range which would look similar and shoot as well as it and save yourself over a grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭zeissman

Urbalshinny sporting lodge in omagh N Ireland had 3 of them but he only has 1 left in 243.
    I never seen them yet but I think they should be a good rifle. I like the bedding system which should be a big improvement over the sako 85.
    he has it priced at 1660 pounds which is around 1875 euro which I think is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Advertisement