Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is trump hiding a serious medical condition?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol.
    Such a hero he is.

Is that it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,323 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

enno99 wrote: »
    Is that it lol
    Yup. That's it.

Can't really get funnier than someone buying obvious bull**** from an obvious conman.

I assume you believe him being racist is also a fake news hoax.

I personally find it a bit ironic how conspiracy theorists nowadays still look for any and all hints of shadiness going on, but when comes to Trump and all the shady stuff around him, there's no interest.
    We even have people like yourself praising him.

Yup. That's it.

Can't really get funnier than someone buying obvious bull**** from an obvious conman.

I assume you believe him being racist is also a fake news hoax.

I personally find it a bit ironic how conspiracy theorists nowadays still look for any and all hints of shadiness going on, but when comes to Trump and all the shady stuff around him, there's no interest.
    We even have people like yourself praising him.

Yet according to Rasmussen poll June 5th 40% likely black voters think he is doing a good job
    Signed First step act that helps blacks for the most part
    funded black colleges long term so they didnt have to turn up with a begging bowl every year like they did with Obama
    Set up opportunity zones in inner cities with high population of blacks headed by a black man Dr Ben Carson
    released a black grandmother from prison she got life for non violent drug offence
    and so on

his grand kids are Jewish so the anti semetic thing is a non runner

Appointed first openly gay ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell later appointed him to head the DNI homophobe hardly

Where he put the fear of god in all the corrupt swamp rats he declassified lots stuff wonder where he will put him next :D
    They couldnt wait to confirm John Ratcliffe who the refused to confirm months earlier
    as to corruption
    investigated by scores of corrupt FBI they found zilch
    Muller testimony before the congress was an eye opener He hadnt a clue about his own investigation
    So yea while hes not killing kids in foreign countries like his predecessors trying to make life better for his country and going after the corrupt Biden, Clintons,and the others I would be inclined to give him a pass for now

Feel free to show evidence of anything you think might persuade me otherwise

But hey hes flawed like us all
    but the hatred is excessive why ?
    There are trillions at stake corruption if rife in the swamp
    lets see how it plays out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Y

Not saying he is anti-semetic or otherwise but I wouldnt read too much into that. Reminds me of a work colleague here in England. He is in his early 70s and openly racist- has no problem calling Asians and basically any non white person every racist slur under the sun.

Not surprisingly he is a Tory Brexit voter who buys the Daily Mail.

Guess what? His only child (daughter) is married to an Asian and his two grandchildren are half cast but there you go.

Not saying he is anti-semetic or otherwise but I wouldnt read too much into that. Reminds me of a work colleague here in England. He is in his early 70s and openly racist- has no problem calling Asians and basically any non white person every racist slur under the sun.

Not surprisingly he is a Tory Brexit voter who buys the Daily Mail.

Guess what? His only child (daughter) is married to an Asian and his two grandchildren are half cast but there you go.

Point taken
    But his is pro Israel which is not something I entirely agree with
    but as i said let see what happens
    if he can bring peace about its a good thing for all involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Point taken

yeah trump is well known for bringing peace and goodwill wherever he goes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Get used to it, the Trump zealots smash the keyboards and hope for the best

Think 1000 monkeys - 1000 typewriters but white males and wearing MAGA caps.
    Don't your lot learn from anything?
    This sort of condescending crap is the reason Trump won last time (#proud_deplorable anyone?) and nothing has changed.

(Yours sincerely, straight white male with maga hat)

Point taken

Donald Trump does not give a crap about anyone or anything except Donald Trump and brand Donald Trump Inc.

I don't believe he is pro or anti anything. He has zero ideological convictions. An empty vessel that plays to the lowest common denominator. Desperate for attention. The US carries on regardless of who is in office and in spite of DT not because of him.

The more I see and hear of him the more uninteresting he becomes. I consider him a very uninteresting self-absorbed vacuous bore. Of course that is from a considerable distance.

He will die a sad lonely and empty old man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

The last two American presidents killed millions of civilians in the middle East spent trillions on wars under very shady reasons.
    There is videos online of obama Biden and hillary saying they all are against gay marriage.

Yet all the monstrous hatred is for Donald trump who has done sweet F.A. in comparison.

Im nearly sure that in decades to come files will come out of an experiment of mass brainwashing through media when it comes to this because people have lost their ability to think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mouldybiscuits

Point taken

I don't think the US president has as much authority as people think. There must be a lot of people behind the scenes controlling US actions. Supporting Israel seems to be on every US president's agenda along with destabilizing and overthrowing governments in oil rich countries. If the president really had authority surely there would be one who chooses to end war. I think both Trump and Biden are figureheads to make the public believe they have a choice in how their country is ran.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

Is that it lol
    Yeah, and he can lift a glass of water with one hand.

Donald Trump does not give a crap about anyone or anything except Donald Trump and brand Donald Trump Inc.

I don't believe he is pro or anti anything. He has zero ideological convictions. An empty vessel that plays to the lowest common denominator. Desperate for attention. The US carries on regardless of who is in office and in spite of DT not because of him.

The more I see and hear of him the more uninteresting he becomes. I consider him a very uninteresting self-absorbed vacuous bore. Of course that is from a considerable distance.

He will die a sad lonely and empty old man.

Well said your pussy hat and beanbag is in the post :D

The last two American presidents killed millions of civilians in the middle East spent trillions on wars under very shady reasons.
    There is videos online of obama Biden and hillary saying they all are against gay marriage.

Yet all the monstrous hatred is for Donald trump who has done sweet F.A. in comparison.

Im nearly sure that in decades to come files will come out of an experiment of mass brainwashing through media when it comes to this because people have lost their ability to think.

I suppose that is the thing- he has done sweet FA when he could have done a lot more. Anything.

Yet according to Rasmussen poll June 5th 40% likely black voters think he is doing a good job
    Signed First step act that helps blacks for the most part
    funded black colleges long term so they didnt have to turn up with a begging bowl every year like they did with Obama
    Set up opportunity zones in inner cities with high population of blacks headed by a black man Dr Ben Carson
    released a black grandmother from prison she got life for non violent drug offence
    and so on

Appointed first openly gay ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell later appointed him to head the DNI homophobe hardly

Where he put the fear of god in all the corrupt swamp rats he declassified lots stuff wonder where he will put him next :D
    They couldnt wait to confirm John Ratcliffe who the refused to confirm months earlier
    as to corruption
    investigated by scores of corrupt FBI they found zilch
    Muller testimony before the congress was an eye opener He hadnt a clue about his own investigation
    So yea while hes not killing kids in foreign countries like his predecessors trying to make life better for his country and going after the corrupt Biden, Clintons,and the others I would be inclined to give him a pass for now

Feel free to show evidence of anything you think might persuade me otherwise

But hey hes flawed like us all
    but the hatred is excessive why ?
    There are trillions at stake corruption if rife in the swamp
    lets see how it plays out

Ah the "I've lots of X friends..." defence.

Very convincing.

I'm sure he'll have that swamp drained soon. Just keep hoping and saying that slogan.
    Probably right after he locks up Hillary...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,646 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

How many has Trump killed during his presidency? Oh wait we don't know because he ordered them to stop reporting drone strikes. Very transparent of him hey?

• Advertisement

I don't think the US president has as much authority as people think. There must be a lot of people behind the scenes controlling US actions. Supporting Israel seems to be on every US president's agenda along with destabilizing and overthrowing governments in oil rich countries. If the president really had authority surely there would be one who chooses to end war. I think both Trump and Biden are figureheads to make the public believe they have a choice in how their country is ran.

Very astute observation now who is behind him ?
    not the GOP bar a few of them or Democrats

Ah the "I've lots of X friends..." defence.

Very convincing.

I'm sure he'll have that swamp drained soon. Just keep hoping and saying that slogan.
    Probably right after he locks up Hillary...

Not trying to convince you of anything
    I put forward facts that would seem to contradict your hes a racist bollocks

Not trying to convince you of anything
    I put forward facts that would seem to contradict your hes a racist bollocks
    Sure, they "contradict" his racism and obvious con artistry if you also think having black friends prevents you from being racist.

Most people realise that is a very silly argument.
    But you seem to have been suckered it by the most obvious of deflection and propaganda.

Sure, they "contradict" his racism and obvious con artistry if you also think having black friends prevents you from being racist.

Most people realise that is a very silly argument.
    But you seem to have been suckered it by the most obvious of deflection and propaganda.

Perhaps your friends should reevaluate the relationship if you can despise them and pretend to be their friend
    but I guess they would get wise to the fact pretty soon

• Advertisement

Perhaps your friends should reevaluate the relationship if you can despise them and pretend to be their friend
    but I guess they would get wise to the fact pretty soon
    Lol, is that supposed to be addressing my point? :confused:

You understand that when a racist person says that, they aren't actually telling the whole truth?

You understand that Trump and his supporters are able to be dishonest, manipulative and able to use spurious arguments, right?

You seem to be taking Trump at face value with the assumption that he really is just a good honest business man who just "made some mistakes".

That's very silly and very ironic.

Lol, is that supposed to be addressing my point? :confused:

You understand that when a racist person says that, they aren't actually telling the whole truth?

You understand that Trump and his supporters are able to be dishonest, manipulative and able to use spurious arguments, right?

You seem to be taking Trump at face value with the assumption that he really is just a good honest business man who just "made some mistakes".

That's very silly and very ironic.

Just them or dose that apply to the other side also

Just them or dose that apply to the other side also
    Yup.

How does that make the argument you're using less spurious and silly? :confused:

Again, you seem to just be taking Trump at complete face value.
    Do you honestly not thing there's anything shady or untoward about him?

Oh look General Flynn case dismissed
    After they set him up and threatened to put his kid in jail
    No more gag order
    guess Obamas leaked call to his minions didnt work

interesting times ahead

Yup.

How does that make the argument you're using less spurious and silly? :confused:

Again, you seem to just be taking Trump at complete face value.
    Do you honestly not thing there's anything shady or untoward about him?

it just confirms that you think that MSM and trump haters can also be dishonest so when its gets exposed it wont be such a shock to you

I already said he was flawed whos not

\Strange you dont condemn Biden or clinton for their racism

it just confirms that you think that MSM and trump haters can also be dishonest so when its gets exposed it wont be such a shock to you
    Who exactly are you including in this "MSM" and Trump haters?
    I already said he was flawed whos not
    What are his flaws in your view?

\Strange you dont condemn Biden or clinton for their racism
    But they have black friends and hired a ton of black people, so they can't be racist.

88% of Black voters voted for Clinton in 2016.
    Polls show that 48% of black Democrat voters preferred Biden over all other democratic candidates.

You argued that Trump can't possibly be racist because "40% likely black voters think he is doing a good job". (I guess the 60% don't matter so much).

So why are you calling Biden and Clinton racist?

(Also, fun quote from an article I got those numbers from: )
    More than 8 in 10 African American adults say the outcome of the 2020 election is important to them, and 79 percent say it is important to them personally that Trump not win a second term, with 66 percent saying that is “extremely” important to them.

Who exactly are you including in this "MSM" and Trump haters?

What are his flaws in your view?

But they have black friends and hired a ton of black people, so they can't be racist.

88% of Black voters voted for Clinton in 2016.
    Polls show that 48% of black Democrat voters preferred Biden over all other democratic candidates.

You argued that Trump can't possibly be racist because "40% likely black voters think he is doing a good job". (I guess the 60% don't matter so much).

So why are you calling Biden and Clinton racist?

(Also, fun quote from an article I got those numbers from: )

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/13/joe-biden-democratic-debate-slavery/

him lauding notorious segregationists George Wallace ,Sen john Stennis

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/13/joe-biden-democratic-debate-slavery/

him lauding notorious segregationists George Wallace ,Sen john Stennis
    But as I've shown, using your logic, they can't be racist cause they have black friends.

You've also dodged a couple of points there.

You keep saying that Trump is "flawed" as if he's only made a few cute little booboos.

What do you mean by flawed? Could you give an example of one of his flaws?
    Is racism one of his flaws?

But as I've shown, using your logic, they can't be racist cause they have black friends.

You've also dodged a couple of points there.

You keep saying that Trump is "flawed" as if he's only made a few cute little booboos.

What do you mean by flawed? Could you give an example of one of his flaws?
    Is racism one of his flaws?

Thats just the about the size of it Russia Russia Russia (fail) impeachment (fail)
    but but hes a racist
    always throw the race card when your out of options :D:D

As for dodging points they were questions should i list every trump hater MSM outlet

his flaws uncouth i suppose, tends to brag ,did he make a few dodgy deals in his private life im sure he did
    and as i said before if the corrupt Muller investigation couldnt find them they cant have been so bad

Archives Home → Articles
    | Comments| Print|
    May 3, 2020
    Is Trump a racist?
    By John Eidson
    It's next to impossible to turn on the TV and not see another story declaring with utmost certitude that President Trump is a racist.

Is he? You decide:

For 14 years, NBC made Trump the host of its prime-time television series, The Apprentice, something the network would never have done had there been even a hint of racism in his past.
    Trump was a high-profile real estate developer in New York City, one of the most liberal jurisdictions in America. Had he been infected with racism, he would have faced insurmountable hurdles getting his projects approved.
    Before running for president, Trump donated $1.5 million to high-profile Democrat candidates, including Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Andrew Cuomo, none of whom would have accepted a dime from him if there was a shred of doubt about his racial bona fides.
    Only when Trump became the GOP presidential nominee did Democrats hurl racial hand grenades his way at every turn. Maybe they didn't know about the time he drove a stake in the heart of institutional racism in South Florida...

When Trump fought the racists

In 1985, 31 years before being elected president, Trump bought the 126-room, 62,500-sq-ft Mar-a-Lago estate, the magnificent Palm Beach, Florida seaside resort built by Post Cereals heiress Margaret Merriwether Post. The brash New York real estate developer was intent on turning his newly acquired property into a private club that would compete with other high-society clubs in the area, which barred blacks and Jews from membership.

When Trump, then 39, revealed that memberships at his proposed club would be offered without regard to race or religion, the Palm Beach town council imposed zoning restrictions to prevent him from turning Mar-a-Lago into a club. Sensing that the restrictions were intended to perpetuate the discriminatory practices of the Old South social order in Palm Beach, Trump went head-to-head with the town council.

As part of his strategy to bring long overdue social change to the upper echelon of Palm Beach society, he sent the city commissioners a copy of the Sidney Poitier movie Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, a film about upper-class racism. When the commissioners still wouldn't budge, Trump filed a $100-million lawsuit, and the rest is history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

May 3, 2020
    Is Trump a racist?
    By John Eidson
    It's next to impossible to turn on the TV and not see another story declaring with utmost certitude that President Trump is a racist.

When Trump fought the racists

In 1985, 31 years before being elected president, Trump bought the 126-room, 62,500-sq-ft Mar-a-Lago estate, the magnificent Palm Beach, Florida seaside resort built by Post Cereals heiress Margaret Merriwether Post. The brash New York real estate developer was intent on turning his newly acquired property into a private club that would compete with other high-society clubs in the area, which barred blacks and Jews from membership.

When Trump, then 39, revealed that memberships at his proposed club would be offered without regard to race or religion, the Palm Beach town council imposed zoning restrictions to prevent him from turning Mar-a-Lago into a club. Sensing that the restrictions were intended to perpetuate the discriminatory practices of the Old South social order in Palm Beach, Trump went head-to-head with the town council.

As part of his strategy to bring long overdue social change to the upper echelon of Palm Beach society, he sent the city commissioners a copy of the Sidney Poitier movie Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, a film about upper-class racism. When the commissioners still wouldn't budge, Trump filed a $100-million lawsuit, and the rest is history.
    The club was open to all for business reasons, not because Trump was some king of crusader.

He filed a $50 million lawsuit (not $100 million) but it had to do with restrictions to limit noise and traffic, nothing to do with membership being open to Jews and African Americans, though of course that didn't stop him from playing the race card when it suited him.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/11/viral-image/trump-did-open-mar-lago-blacks-and-jews-business-m/

leck wrote: »
    The club was open to all for business reasons, not because Trump was some king of crusader.

He filed a $50 million lawsuit (not $100 million) but it had to do with restrictions to limit noise and traffic, nothing to do with membership being open to Jews and African Americans, though of course that didn't stop him from playing the race card when it suited him.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/11/viral-image/trump-did-open-mar-lago-blacks-and-jews-business-m/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/fact-checking-the-fact-checkers-politifact-and-snopes-flagged-only-4-of-fake-news-stories-from-mueller-witch-hunt-missed-96-of-the-fake-news/

Do you think there wasnt enough white folks to take up membership ?
    A racist would want it exclusive to whites i would imagine
    Im not a racist so i cant know how they think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,000 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Bottom line now, will T be re elected or what?

Thats just the about the size of it Russia Russia Russia (fail) impeachment (fail)
    but but hes a racist
    always throw the race card when your out of options :D:D
    Well no, that's not what I'm arguing.
    I'm pointing to his obvious racism which you are denying.
    It's a bit like pointing at something looks sounds and acts like a duck while you are saying it's not.
    As for dodging points they were questions should i list every trump hater MSM outlet
    That's convenient. If you don't outline who you think is involved in this conspiracy against this lovely blameless man you can throw out accusations at whoever you like when it suits. Great idea.
    his flaws uncouth i suppose, tends to brag ,did he make a few dodgy deals in his private life im sure he did
    and as i said before if the corrupt Muller investigation couldnt find them they cant have been so bad
    Firstly that's not what the Mueller investigation was investigating.

Second I love the irony here.
    You're arguing that if a government investigation didn't find anything then that must be the case.

So just like how the 9/11 commission concluded that wasn't an inside job or the Warren commission concluded that Kennedy was killed by a lone gun man.
    End of story, right?

Well no, that's not what I'm arguing.
    I'm pointing to his obvious racism which you are denying.
    It's a bit like pointing at something looks sounds and acts like a duck while you are saying it's not.

That's convenient. If you don't outline who you think is involved in this conspiracy against this lovely blameless man you can throw out accusations at whoever you like when it suits. Great idea.

Firstly that's not what the Mueller investigation was investigating.

Second I love the irony here.
    You're arguing that if a government investigation didn't find anything then that must be the case.

So just like how the 9/11 commission concluded that wasn't an inside job or the Warren commission concluded that Kennedy was killed by a lone gun man.
    End of story, right?

hahaha like all the rest of them spew out this drivel you just have to pretend not to know things ;)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/john-solomon-newly-declassified-memos-show-fbis-russia-collusion-case-fell-apart-in-first-month-of-trump-presidency/

The FBI’s Russia collusion case fell apart within the first couple weeks of Trump’s presidency, yet Mueller accepted his appointment as special counsel and continued his $35 million witch hunt anyway.

According to award-winning investigative journalist John Solomon, Mueller was aware that in early 2017 there was no Russian collusion yet he pressed on and forced Trump’s associates to plead guilty to unrelated process crimes.

hahaha like all the rest of them spew out this drivel you just have to pretend not to know things ;)
    I'm sorry your post doesn't make a whole bunch of sense.
    Who is the "rest of them"?
    What about my post are you objecting to?

The Mueller investigation wasn't investigating Trumps deals as a private citizen.

Regardless, it's a fact that the Russians offered the Trump campaign information benefiting them.
    It's a fact that the campaign went to meet those people to discuss that offer.

You seem to be saying that this is all fine and didn't warrant any scrutiny.
    That seems a bit naive to me, but ok.

Again the point I'm making is that conspiracy theorists speculate a lot more based on a lot less. But when it comes to Trump, even when he hands them scenarios that look shady as ****, conspiracy theorists take everything at face value and assume the best about the president and the multiple government investigations into him.

I also pointed out that you are accepting the findings of the Mueller report as gospel. Does this extend to all government investigations such as the 9/11 commission?

I'm sorry your post doesn't make a whole bunch of sense.
    Who is the "rest of them"?
    What about my post are you objecting to?

The Mueller investigation wasn't investigating Trumps deals as a private citizen.

Regardless, it's a fact that the Russians offered the Trump campaign information benefiting them.
    It's a fact that the campaign went to meet those people to discuss that offer.

You seem to be saying that this is all fine and didn't warrant any scrutiny.
    That seems a bit naive to me, but ok.

Again the point I'm making is that conspiracy theorists speculate a lot more based on a lot less. But when it comes to Trump, even when he hands them scenarios that look shady as ****, conspiracy theorists take everything at face value and assume the best about the president and the multiple government investigations into him.

I also pointed out that you are accepting the findings of the Mueller report as gospel. Does this extend to all government investigations such as the 9/11 commission?

Show me where I said I accept Muller findings as gospel

As i said they knew the Russsian collusion was a load of bollocks before Muller took it on
    so what were they investigating for almost 2 yrs
    They investigated every aspect of Trump like i said they found zilch otherwise you would be still hearing about it

You want to go off on a tangent about 9/11 and JFK for some reason

conspiracy theorists not playing the game you want upsets you somehow

Show me where I said I accept Muller findings as gospel

As i said they knew the Russsian collusion was a load of bollocks before Muller took it on
    so what were they investigating for almost 2 yrs
    They investigated every aspect of Trump like i said they found zilch otherwise you would be still hearing about it

You want to go off on a tangent about 9/11 and JFK for some reason
    It's not a tangent it's a comparsion.
    The 9/11 commission and the JFK investigation s also found no evidence for the the things conspiracy theorists claim. Yet conspiracy theorist whine endlessly about those investigations being hampered or corrupt or incompetent or even part of the conspiracy.

However in the case of the investigation of Trump, you guys just accept the findings of the official investigations at face value.
    "Those investigations didn't find anything, so that must be true. Trump is just a good egg doing the lord's work"

It's a bit ironic and I find it pretty funny.
    conspiracy theorists not playing the game you want upsets you somehow
    Why would I be upset?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Bottom line now, will T be re elected or what?
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The question should be why do Dems and Reps love running OAP candidates. Upper age limit for prez candidates should be 65, about the same as retirement.
    And all candidates should have to do a psychiatric evaluation before they qualify to run. There have been too many nutters and dunces elected over the years.

It's not a tangent it's a comparsion.
    The 9/11 commission and the JFK investigation s also found no evidence for the the things conspiracy theorists claim. Yet conspiracy theorist whine endlessly about those investigations being hampered or corrupt or incompetent or even part of the conspiracy.

However in the case of the investigation of Trump, you guys just accept the findings of the official investigations at face value.
    "Those investigations didn't find anything, so that must be true. Trump is just a good egg doing the lord's work"

It's a bit ironic and I find it pretty funny.

Why would I be upset?:confused:

you keep repeating this why

so ill clear it up for you

Both investigations you put forward were cover ups

9/11 Whistleblower Rowley on Mueller’s History of “Cover-uphttp://accuracy.org/release/911-whistleblower-rowley-on-muellers-history-of-cover-up/”;

As the head of the FBI at the time, they say Mueller was not nearly as interested in investigating that espionage conspiracy, which also involved foreign intelligence officers. Far from it, the record shows he covered up evidence pointing back to the Saudi Embassy and Riyadh — and may have even misled Congress about what he knew.

9/11 victims agree. “He was the master when it came to covering up the kingdom’s role in 9/11,” said survivor Sharon Premoli, who was pulled from the rubble of the World Trade Center 18 years ago.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/robert-mueller-helped-saudi-arabia-cover-up-its-role-in-9-11-attacks-suit/

Same dirty cops

The “Obstruction of Justice Trap” – Former AAG Matt Whitaker Confirms Mueller Probe Was Used As Weapon to Cover Coup Effort….

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/27/the-obstruction-of-justice-trap-former-aag-matt-whitaker-confirms-mueller-probe-was-used-as-weapon-to-cover-coup-effort/

So Muller was just part of the coup to remove a duly elected president

I get it that you and your ilk have been defending these Obama,Clinton, Bush, criminals for years
    cant be easy seeing them being exposed

Remember Clinton,Obama weaponised the intelligence community against Trump long before he was elected and after found zilch had to make sh!t up enter Steel dossier , etc

Obama’s top brass contradict public statements about ‘collusion’ under oath

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who has emerged as a staunch Trump critic and paid-CNN contributor since leaving his government role, told the committee during a July 2017 interview that he “never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting [or] conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”

https://nypost.com/2020/05/11/obamas-top-brass-contradict-statements-about-collusion-under-oath/

Didnt stop them using corrupt media outlets to lie to the public

So what was Muller investigating ?

Both investigations you put forward were cover ups
    Yup. Like I said, conspiracy theorists claim that when it suits.

It's weird that you guys don't make the same claim about the Meuller investigation.
    But you don't cause you've no interest in conspiracy theories where Trump is the villain.
    Neither do the usual conspiracy mongers, so we don't see as many original claims either.

I suspect this is because Trumps politics align more with conspiracy theorist's views, or he knows how to appeal to that demographic.
    You are repeating his spin and bull**** verbatim.

Yup. Like I said, conspiracy theorists claim that when it suits.

It's weird that you guys don't make the same claim about the Meuller investigation.
    But you don't cause you've no interest in conspiracy theories where Trump is the villain.
    Neither do the usual conspiracy mongers, so we don't see as many original claims either.

I suspect this is because Trumps politics align more with conspiracy theorist's views, or he knows how to appeal to that demographic.
    You are repeating his spin and bull**** verbatim.

I just did but you have to pretend not to know things right ;)

Plus you endlessly like to berate posters here for avoiding pertinent questions ( in your mind)
    then avoid ones asked of you

Have a nice day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Inheriting Daddies millions and business empire, running it at a loss as per inflation, bankrupting 5 casinos, dodging that draft due to cowardice, suing and stiffing contractors, being a fake Hollywood TV business man, stiffing his own charity, serial adulterer, fornicating over his own daughter and generally being a human with no redeemable traits whatsoever is not a illness.

Its just being an asshole.

• Advertisement

flynnlives wrote: »
    Inheriting Daddies millions and business empire, running it at a loss as per inflation, bankrupting 5 casinos, dodging that draft due to cowardice, suing and stiffing contractors, being a fake Hollywood TV business man, stiffing his own charity, serial adulterer, fornicating over his own daughter and generally being a human with no redeemable traits whatsoever is not a illness.

while all that is true the shaking and jerking are new as is his inability to perform basic tasks. Plus there is his unexplained dash to walter reed hospital last november.

flynnlives wrote: »

On college campuses the snowflakes melted. At Cornell, students with TDS held a "cry-in" to mourn the results with staff handing out tissues and hot chocolate to ease the pain of Trump's victory. At the University of Kansas the cupcakes were offered therapy dogs. A dorm at the University of Pennsylvania set up a "breathing space" the night after the election where coloring books, snacks and puppies were available for students who needed to "decompress in a low-key and low-stress environment." At Vanderbilt, the children who were traumatized by Trump's election were encouraged by the grown-ups on campus "to take advantage of the outstanding mental health support the university offers." At Yale, and many other schools where TDS was running rampant, tests were canceled because students were in "shock."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/03/its_worse_than_bush_derangement_syndrome__132696.html

On college campuses the snowflakes melted. At Cornell, students with TDS held a "cry-in" to mourn the results with staff handing out tissues and hot chocolate to ease the pain of Trump's victory. At the University of Kansas the cupcakes were offered therapy dogs. A dorm at the University of Pennsylvania set up a "breathing space" the night after the election where coloring books, snacks and puppies were available for students who needed to "decompress in a low-key and low-stress environment." At Vanderbilt, the children who were traumatized by Trump's election were encouraged by the grown-ups on campus "to take advantage of the outstanding mental health support the university offers." At Yale, and many other schools where TDS was running rampant, tests were canceled because students were in "shock."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/03/its_worse_than_bush_derangement_syndrome__132696.html

what does that have to do with trumps continuing physical and neurological decline?

I just did but you have to pretend not to know things right ;)
    No, you've invented another rather silly and bizarre conspiracy theory to frame Trump as a harmless and helpless victim that illustrates my point.

I think if a same situation had happened with a democrat, or someone who was less overtly racist and bigoted, conspiracy theorists would be claiming that person was in cahoots with the Russians and the Mueller investigation was a grand cover up.
    Plus you endlessly like to berate posters here for avoiding pertinent questions ( in your mind)
    then avoid ones asked of you

Have a nice day :D
    Yes, I point out when you guys do that.
    And then after you repeatedly do it many times, I don't feel especially guilty when I'm not that bothered to address odd deflecting questions.

No, you've invented another rather silly and bizarre conspiracy theory to frame Trump as a harmless and helpless victim that illustrates my point.

I think if a same situation had happened with a democrat, or someone who was less overtly racist and bigoted, conspiracy theorists would be claiming that person was in cahoots with the Russians and the Mueller investigation was a grand cover up.

Yes, I point out when you guys do that.
    And then after you repeatedly do it many times, I don't feel especially guilty when I'm not that bothered to address odd deflecting questions.

exactly accuse others of what you are doing

The case for Russia collusion ... against the Democrats

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats

Two pronged Muller approach cover up their previous corruption and try get Trump removed

Given the evidence
    Do you think Muller railroaded General Flynn threatening to put his son in jail so he would cop a plea to get him off his back ?
    Are you ok with that type of corruption ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement