Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mascara and makeup marks on paintjob

Options
  • 23-06-2020 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Anybody any hacks for taking off fingerprint paw marks of mascara and make up from the external of a silver audi a4? Thanks in advance boardsies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’d guess it’s the sake kind of damage sunscream does?

How do you get mascara on car paint?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I’d guess it’s the sake kind of damage sunscream does?

How do you get mascara on car paint?

Bought car recently and you can see the fingerprints on the exterior paint....nice lady maybe owned it and over time her hand marks on it.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Casati

Bought car recently and you can see the fingerprints on the exterior paint....nice lady maybe owned it and over time her hand marks on it.. :)

Not sure about makeup but if it’s sun cream finger prints I think you need to machine remove it. I know somebody who tried t cut and that wouldn’t budge it

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dontknowyet1

Just like to say that i tried various remedies to try and get fingerprints removed, but all failed, so i brought my car to D&D Detailing today and was very pleased with the detailing work carried out on the car. The car looks awesome and i am very confident that the fingerprints are gone for good.
    The car looks like new so money well spent.

Advertisement