Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very quick sub.

Options
  • 15-06-2020 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

put in a sub application last monday new license in the post this morning.well done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭alanmc

A rare and welcome post. Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Al_Bundy

skipking wrote: »
    put in a sub application last monday new license in the post this morning.well done.

Where abouts are you? Ashbourne is a joke, I'm waiting 12 weeks for a substitution.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

That is very rare alright. My last sub took 8-9 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭skipking

Al_Bundy wrote: »
    Where abouts are you? Ashbourne is a joke, I'm waiting 12 weeks for a substitution.

kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭PSXDupe

Cavan is also very quick. That's if you have all you paperwork in order etc

Just over a week. Dropped in on a Saturday and have it Monday of the next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Al_Bundy wrote: »

Same county, different district. I’ve never waited more than two to three weeks for a substitution in Kells. New applications are generally just as quick.

Advertisement