Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20 H2H (10 people only)

• 07-08-2019 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,765 ✭✭✭✭

Struggling to fill my 20 leagues this year so decided to run a small H2H league for people in similar position.

20 euro.

10 people only. So first 9 people to PM me, as long as you’re gonna be able to send me the money tonight (I’ll be busy tomorrow so won’t get much chance to respond to PMs.

PayPal only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

In - Money sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Money sent by PayPal. Sound CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

In also - Cheers CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Just sent there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 32,765 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just sent there!
    Great, PMing you the code now.

Only 1 spot left, so if anyone is interested now, PM me first rather than just sending me the money because it might be full by the time you do.

Sorry I misread the OP about PMing u!

Sorry I misread the OP about PMing u!
    You're grand, but now there is only 1 place left so I need to manage it more closely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

CSF wrote: »
    Struggling to fill my 20 leagues this year so decided to run a small H2H league for people in similar position.

20 euro.

10 people only. So first 9 people to PM me, as long as you’re gonna be able to send me the money tonight (I’ll be busy tomorrow so won’t get much chance to respond to PMs.

PayPal only.

Where do I send the money ? (Assuming there's still a space available)

• Advertisement

Where do I send the money ? (Assuming there's still a space available)
    PMed you there to take the last spot.

League is full. Thanks everyone.

In my 10+ years of doing fantasy football...don't think I have ever done a head to head league....best of luck everyone !!

In my 10+ years of doing fantasy football...don't think I have ever done a head to head league....best of luck everyone !!

Dont worry, in the last 120+ FSA league H2H games i think ive won a grand total of about 30 so you dont have to fear me anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Dont worry, in the last 120+ FSA league H2H games i think ive won a grand total of about 30 so you dont have to fear me anyway :D

Mostly against me :pac::o

Mostly against me :pac::o

They were minor miracles, the plucky underdog gets to win every once in a while. Whereas you’ve recovered from those defeats, my lads let it go to their heads and got themselves relegated again :D

There is always the FSA Cup for us to do battle this year :D

150/50 split in this btw, apologies that this wasn't in the OP. Clearly getting carried away with myself in the leadup to the deadline.

Looks like we might have a few draws this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I’m the second highest scorer in this league but have 2 defeats :(

2 wins from 2!! :D

Now I know how Geoff Horsfield must have felt after he was top goalscorer in the Premier League back in 2004 or 2005 after he scored 3 goals in the opening 2 games; don't think he managed to score anymore after that, but at least he was top for that gameweek!! :cool:

• Advertisement

20 euro.

PayPal only.

Looks like this is over now, so if 1st and 2nd could get in touch with me (I’ll have a look at who they are tonight) and I will PayPal the money back.

150/50 split in this btw, apologies that this wasn't in the OP. Clearly getting carried away with myself in the leadup to the deadline.

This is the Lowe league right?

I’m leading followed by Chicago Bears

Green&Red wrote: »
    This is the Lowe league right?

I’m leading followed by Chicago Bears

The very one

Congrats to the winner(s) .... see you all next season maybe !

Congrats to the winner(s) .... see you all next season maybe !

Exceptionally lucky win, there were three very close

Wouldn’t agree with the decision to end all H2H leagues, can’t really see the rationale behind it

Reluctantly I’ll accept it though :pac:

Like Green&Red, i'm sad to see this end this way (despite placing 2nd :o ); it's a real shame for all the H2H leagues especially those in the draft where people put in a lot of work!

Forgot to post but thanks CSF for very prompt payment

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e71adeffc1fea4dc7abf3d99fe522247ee75ae2a&rid=giphy.gif

Advertisement